Attn:All people that have had the infamous back pumps - AnabolicMinds.com

Attn:All people that have had the infamous back pumps

1. New Member

Attn:All people that have had the infamous back pumps

I have searched and understand the potassium, taurine, water remedies for back pumps, but I have never seen anyone actually describe the pumps/cramp. I just wanted to make sure that is what I have and nothing more.

Mine are very low on the back, below the belt line and only on the right side. The actual pain area is pretty small, maybe the circumference of a silver dollar or a bit bigger and it seems to be knotted up.

Does this sound about right?

Also I posted this in steroids bc I know a lot of people have gotten them from prohormones and such, but I haven't used anything hormonal at all in like 2 years, which also causes some concern.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Mine can be upper or lower but they seem to span the whole right to left section. It almost feels like a painful constant tightening.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Mine can be upper or lower but they seem to span the whole right to left section. It almost feels lie a painful constant tightening.
    Thats what mine are like, i've been getting on my current cycle from the PP.
    •   

4. Banned

I never experienced back pumps on PP. Is it AX's PP, or a clone?
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Circumfrance of a silver dollar? Definatley not what I expereince. If I do heavy deadlifting my entire lower back feels tight before I'm done warming up.lol By the time I'm done with my first exercise my lower back is really uncomfortable. It then last for about 15 minutes after the workout is done. So the duration for me is about an hour of discomfort.lol
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Circumfrance of a silver dollar? Definatley not what I expereince. If I do heavy deadlifting my entire lower back feels tight before I'm done warming up.lol By the time I'm done with my first exercise my lower back is really uncomfortable. It then last for about 15 minutes after the workout is done. So the duration for me is about an hour of discomfort.lol
    You're describing exersize induced muscle tightness, not a anabolic pump - completely different.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I never experienced back pumps on PP. Is it AX's PP, or a clone?
    its a clone, its the Methyl Plex from SNS....get good results from this stuff.
  8. New Member

Calf pumps are the worst. They're the reason I won't cycle anymore. I started boxing and anyone who boxes knows that almost all your movement in the ring is calf driven.

Combine that with methyl calf pumps and you're pretty much hamstrung for 4 weeks.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

how far in do these start? i'm 2 weeks deep in my cycle and haven't had one yet...
  10. Advanced Member

I had back pumps when I was havoc, and it was around the belt region. I just hope you do not get the ones that wake you up in the middle of the night, those are the worst for me.
  11. New Member

i had some nasty back pumps with methyl masterdrol (superdrol) at 20-30mg. it was just an insane 24-7 back pain. but to the above comment about muscle tightness...they were always even more unbearable on leg and back days
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I got really bad back pumps on Superdrol that were about 10 times worse when I sat down. When I stood up they would go away.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I got back pumps on PP but only once or twice during the second week after i had worked back. It felt like i had repped out straight leg deadlifts or normal deadlifts with light weight until my lower back was killed. Thankfully i only got it a couple times and i didn't even use taurine.
    if you drink plenty of water, and use taurine and potassium you shouldnt have much problems
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  243 lbs.

I had some nasty back pumps on Epi once I upped the dosage from 30-40

Ahh it was horrible. Taurine can only do so much haha
  15. New Member

All of you seem to be getting them from diff. prohormones, but i'm not taking anything and i'm getting them. They come and go seemingly at random too. Makes me wonder whats going on..
  16. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Hows the bloodwork? Any yellow to the eyes or skin?

Couldnt hurt to go into see a Doc for a physical(dont tell him doc I did stuff and now my back hurts), just get a check up and routine bloodworkup.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Hows the bloodwork? Any yellow to the eyes or skin?

Couldnt hurt to go into see a Doc for a physical(dont tell him doc I did stuff and now my back hurts), just get a check up and routine bloodworkup.
    I already made appointment
  18. New Member

I would get it checked out, but honestly its probably nothing. Heavy training will give you aches and pains. My back is always hurting in a different way, and i'll freak out and think its my kidneys or something and get blood work... The doc always attributes it to muscle pain. I've started to attribute all the aches and pains to the heavy weights and demands us bodybuilders put on our bodies. Good luck w/ it. - HTTC
  19. New Member

ummmm

back pumps? they are not real just be yourself and sleep if it takes two nights of some kinda pm sinus then do it. you are just over thinking the problem if they get bigger and i mean much bigger in like a week or two see a doc.
  20. New Member

and dam

i have 10 points but im one up dicks.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryPrezski View Post
    back pumps? they are not real just be yourself and sleep if it takes two nights of some kinda pm sinus then do it. you are just over thinking the problem if they get bigger and i mean much bigger in like a week or two see a doc.
    Have you ever had a back pump from Superdrol? I can tell you for sure that they are real and sleep ain't gonna fix em bro.
  22. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You're describing exersize induced muscle tightness, not a anabolic pump - completely different.
    No what I'm talking about is caused by steroids. What I described happens when I take trenbelone, anadrol, m1t, or superdrol. I also get it in the front of my shins real bad when I'm on certain things. Anadrol/trenbolone/test stack made it so walking up a steep hill after work caused my shins to burn so bad I had to sit in the car for a few minutes before I drove.lol It was years ago but If I rember right I was using slin at the time so that might of made it worse.
  23. New Member

What a lot of you guys are describing sounds like more than pumps...more like cramping. I'll give the benefit of the doubt that there IS some sort of condition called a "back pump/calf pump"...but:

what is it?
    what is the mechanism from steroid to pump?
    how is it different from a pump in the gym or a "cramp"?
  24. New Member

While we're on the topic, are there any roids that would cause me to lean up, maybe put on a little mass and not give me horrendous calf pumps on long distance runs?

I was thinking Propadrol, Furaguno or maybe even 3-AD. Only problem is I can't find much information on Furaguno or Propadrol.
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drguitar78 View Post
    What a lot of you guys are describing sounds like more than pumps...more like cramping. I'll give the benefit of the doubt that there IS some sort of condition called a "back pump/calf pump"...but:

what is it?
    what is the mechanism from steroid to pump?
    how is it different from a pump in the gym or a "cramp"?
    I would also like to know exactly what is happening to cause these "cramps".

As far as the difference, I would say its not as bad as a real cramp, which can almost cause you to not be able to move, but its much worse than a pump, as it is actually pretty painful, though you can still move around, it just hurts.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 12:00 AM
  3. Guys that have run the Maximus stack...
    By DeerDeer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 05:11 PM
  4. Those that have had hair thinning with PH's
    By San Quinn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 02:53 PM