Q on steroids+injury recovery

dangerbird

Banned
Awards
Im wondering something about using steroids to recover strength and mass. Before my injury i naturally got up to 187 lbs, and have lost weight down to 160. If i do steroids now will it give me 20lbs of muscle up to 207 or will i get back to 180 then stop gaining?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

dangerbird

Banned
Awards
steroids don't just give you 20lbs. You have to work for it.
well i no that much what im asking is should i first get back to 187 then do steroids or is it ok to start them immediately? i want to go over 210

richirich_99

Awards
currently im down to 160 lbs 5'11' and like 10-15% bodyfat.
get your diet in line and your workouts, then lift and gain natural, you'll get back to where you were before....i wouldnt even consider doing a cycle until you get as far as you can naturally. at 5'11" 160 you have lots of muscle you can gain with out using the juice.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is not so easy a question to answer. It depends on the type of injury you had whether or not steroids are even a good idea. Tendon and ligament injurys my likely be aggrevated by the use of steroids because of increased muscle contractile strength by steroids.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroids don't just give you 20lbs. You have to work for it.
Aren't steroids just muscle in oil form that turns into a solid. I heard from a guy at the gym that heard from another guy that 1/2 cup of steroids = 6.37 lbs of muscle. Plus, they make you hit baseballs super far. LAWLZ LAWLZ!

Ya, just kidding.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is not so easy a question to answer. It depends on the type of injury you had whether or not steroids are even a good idea. Tendon and ligament injurys my likely be aggrevated by the use of steroids because of increased muscle contractile strength by steroids.
This is 120% correct statement.