Spanish Underground lab busted

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Well, today spanish police has busted a famous underground lab (a label with a triangle sounds familiar to somebody??) in madrid... police arrested a spanish citizen (J.L.G. 27 years) and D.R.O. brazilian citizen (25 years and JLG's finance).

Funny thing is I know the guy from some spanish boards, never suspected of him, but you know the world is small after all... the guy was a retard must I say...

Police said the whole underground lab is now down (I seriously doubt it considering only one lab has been busted and the amount of product found...) They must be joking...
BTW as is usual these days, bulk powders came from china via mail and the products were manufactured under very cuestionable conditions... the story repeats again...

Here's a link if somebody understands spanish ;)

Detenidas dos personas en Aranjuez que fabricaban y comercializaban ilegalmente con anabolizantes por internet. europapress.es

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Sin conocimientos técnicos de carácter farmacéutico, se guiaban por las instrucciones de manuales obtenidos en la red

acording to that they didnt had any knowledge on pharmaceuticals they just did them using a instruction manual they found online.

100.000 dosis ya elaboradas para su venta.

they had 100.000 doses ready to sell