Cutting on PH - Keto Diet

Nelson

Which would be better for a cutting - 1T-PRO or 1T?
I was thinking 1T because it doesn`t have the 4-AD & hence less water weight.
Would it be a good/bad idea to do an 8 week cycle of 1T on a keto diet?
I want to lose BF & gain some lean body mass.
Any ideas?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Nelson
Any ideas?
Alright.....

I would suggest that you use the T-1pro because there is just enough 4-AD in it to combat the lethargy of the 1-test.

And doing an 8-week cycle of 1-t by itself on a keto diet would leave you feeling like the walking dead (in other words the lethargy would be too much to handle)...

I say...get the T-1 pro and do 4 on/4 off/4 on and then see how it goes...I'll wait for some of the Keto Masters to jump in before I open my mouth anymore.

LG. :cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas?
you got the two backwords my friend. The T-1 with 2:1 ration of 4ad/1-test will give you more water retention due to the 4ad. so as LG said, go with t-1pro and again like he said, drop the 8 week cycle (the 4 weekers are most popular among transdermal users) Some report that after a month or so, their gains plateau some. Second, your natural production and funciton of test and other ph influenced aspects will be hit too hard on a 8 weeker. Which leads to you having to plan and run a heavy post cycle (again, to get back your natural test man) Sage

Nelson

Thanks for your help

I also noticed with the orals that gains seem to plateau after the 4 week mark, with most of them coming up to the 3 week week point.
So a 4 week cycle makes sense.
Would you advise the use of an ECA stack?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh..the good ole ECA question....

ECA is used to have a slight anti-catabolic effect...

It does this by forcing your body to burn fat instead of muscle... very simply put.

I could go into great detail of you are still -----> :confused: ....but I dont feel like it right now ;)

LG. :cool:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Any ideas?
What I have found is that cutting on keto and using a 1-test product can be tough.

1T-Pro would be the better choice IMO for cutting (for the same reasons others have stated).

What I have found works well for 1-test and cutting is 2 weeks on two weeks off and repeat......but maintaining keto for the duration.

This gives the nads a break and makes the lathargy livable IMO.

Remember you must have weekly carbups on keto, otherwise training can seriously suffer.

PEACE

Sean

Awards
I remember a thread on here that said something about NSAIDs preventing protein synthesis. Maybe aspirin has a similar effect - which would explain why Curt wasn't getting good gains stacking ECA with PH. Maybe an NYC would fare better.