Epistane or H-Drol

Eagleman003

Awards
Hi Guys. I am looking to gain and keep a good 8-10 pounds or dry dry dry gains with a reduction in BF%. I will be doing cardio 3x a week at 60% intensity and taking BCAA's and caffine before. My diet is a good 40/40/20 at around 4,000 calories which i will bump up by 500-1000 when on cycle and for my pct about 500. I've taken 1-ad/4-ad before and saw good gains and I'm up to try some of the newer stuff. I'm about 6'4, 220, 10-11%, 245x10 on bench. I was wondering which will give me better gains for what I am looking for and including the PCT i have set up.

Cycle Support on and off cycle
ATD
Retain
ZMA
Tribulus

I know that Epistane has very few sides and is getting great reviews which i like but how much better is H-drol in terms of gains vs. sides. The biggest side I try to avoid is drop in libido and bloat/estrogen. I read that this was limited in both of these compounds though. thansk for the help guys!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you've overkilled the subject. I have seen you ask the same thing over and over again. Since you can't decide, just take both and get it over with.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Go for Epistane its very clean and does not cause bloat or loss of libido. Good luck.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Id use the H-Drol if going for max gains, but its going to shut you down worse.

If you go with H-Drol, get some Torm and Adex for PCT.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

If you go with H-Drol, get some Torm and Adex for post cycle therapy.
Epi and H-drol are both mild in the shutdown department. Not sure why you'd be suggesting such strong compounds for PCT for Halo clone. H-drol and Epistane are both mild steroids. Post Cycle Support and a good cortisol modulator are all that'd be needed for a moderate cycle of either.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
you could run Adrenosterone @ 450mg ED long side Epistane(maybe pulsed @ 40mg 3xwk), this should be very dry gains. I haven't done this but i am planning it for my next cycle, joint support might be handy on a cycle like this.

Anyone else have any opinions on a cycle like this?

I was thinking 6 weeks pulsing the epi and Adrenosterone ED

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if your really worried about sides go with epi, you should still get good gains.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you've overkilled the subject. I have seen you ask the same thing over and over again. Since you can't decide, just take both and get it over with.
Or you could just do what Reaper does and complain over and over again about how bad NO Shotgun tastes :fool2:

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards

If you go with H-Drol, get some Torm and Adex for post cycle therapy.
Halodrol clone is *the* mildest designer on the market at this time.

It is milder than epistane, which has reportedly caused suppression, hair shedding, and some cases of gyno.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol clone is *the* mildest designer on the market at this time.

It is milder than epistane, which has reportedly caused suppression, hair shedding, and some cases of gyno.
Have you taken both?

My guess is not - you are just recycling info some other person posted.

I think you will feel different if you try them both like I did.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
H-drol gets my vote. I had almost no sides with it and got some good gains and dropped my waist line some. And PCT is not a difficult one.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Have you taken both?

My guess is not - you are just recycling info some other person posted.

I think you will feel different if you try them both like I did.
I haven't, but there's nothing wrong with "recycling info".

I'm just coming off H-drol and I'll do epistane next year. With respect to the former, I can say that everything I wrote about it was true. And other people have reported sides with Epistane, so everything I posted was "verifiable".

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I've done both Havoc and H-drol.

I liked the Havoc better but I think that H-drol is more mild of a substance.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me Hdrol at 50mgs was worthless, I may as well have been running an AI and creatine. I almost thought my bottle was bunk, all i got was some hardness.

I'm on an Epi pulse and it's working way the hell better than Hdrol. I can actually tell the stuff is working, no questioning if its bunk.

I wouldn't touch Hdrol unless I got 3 bottles to do 100mg for 6 weeks.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I ran the original batch Halodrol 50 and I was pretty shut down after 6 weeks. I had night sweats and all that stuff during the first week of PCT.

Epistane only gave me strength, I didnt put on much if any retainable weight like Halodrol did, maybe 3lbs compared to 12 on Halodrol. PCT was much easier on Stane also also.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
is h-drol = Tbol
which one is stronger?
Ive run real TBol, and in my experience, 50mg of Halodrol-50 was stronger than 40mg of TBol. I cant guess is to why or whats exactly Halodrol 50 is.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
So, what's the consensus? Hdrol or Epi? Any favored Hdrol clones?

Last edited:

Eagleman003

Awards
epistane is getting amazing reviews that compare to that of 1-ad in the old days.. epistane is the way to go, IMO. Few sides, you lean out and gain a good 7-10 pounds. PCT is semi-easy and there are around 100 5*star reviews on it at 1 f a s t 4 0 0 .com

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Eagle. I'd imagine both are tough on lipids, but hear Epi is a bit milder.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
epistane is getting amazing reviews that compare to that of 1-ad in the old days.. epistane is the way to go, IMO. Few sides, you lean out and gain a good 7-10 pounds. post cycle therapy is semi-easy and there are around 100 5*star reviews on it at 1 f a s t 4 0 0 .com
There is a tremendous, ongoing controversy regarding Epistane and Havoc. It has been suggested that the active in some epi batches may been unmethylated trenbolone. IBE has been getting a bad rep about it over at bbcom.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Ive run real TBol, and in my experience, 50mg of Halodrol-50 was stronger than 40mg of TBol. I cant guess is to why or whats exactly Halodrol 50 is.
The original halodrol from gaspari contained madol in addition to the "halodrol" steroid. Turns out that the two compounds made a very good combo.