D.Bol, epistane, m5aa and proviron...

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Hello guys. I'm just after some of your thoughts on this;

Do you think it's possible to replace proviron with m5aa on a cycle of dianabol? I'm thinking in terms of preventing gyno and bloat.

Also, what do you think of the idea of a dbol epi cycle run something like this:
1-6 dbol 30mg
5-9 epi 50mg
nolva pct (with x-lean or retain.)

The idea would be to add mass with the naposims and then harden it up with epi. Have heard of this being done with winny instead of epi but i have epi here.

Appreciate any thoughts.

stavross.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
M5aa has a half life of like an hour so I don't think it would do too well. Epi on the other hand would be a pretty good choice IMO, though I would start at a lower dose to assess how it's going to stack with Dbol.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
M5aa has a half life of like an hour so I don't think it would do too well. Epi on the other hand would be a pretty good choice IMO, though I would start at a lower dose to assess how it's going to stack with Dbol.
Agreed. Epi would probably be good but you might want to consider an anti-e as well.

Save your M5AA for a pre-workout boost.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Cheers for the replies fellas. :)

I didn't realise m5aa was so short lived.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
In reality it's probably longer but real world feedback indicates that it's pretty much only good for pre-wo. Sledge when he was around, had the technical low down on this.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Epi on the other hand would be a pretty good choice IMO, though I would start at a lower dose to assess how it's going to stack with Dbol.
How would you do it mate?

something like 30mg dbol with 20mg epi and work up the epi from there?

hardlifter

Awards
I did a similar cycle a long time ago. I used the proviron all the time. I love the stuff. I t was easy to get overseas I just walk in to the pharmacy and buy it for dirt cheap and I new it was good, obviously. I prefer the winny but if you have epi then that is fine, but I just saw better results with the winny injectable. If you can though I would recommend doing a cycle of tren. it is by far the best that I have ever used besides masteron. If you are looking to growing steady and keep your gains then the best thing to do is d-bol and Deca. It is often said that if you can't grow on this combo then you will never grow. YOu will grow and maintain the results. You can also sub w/ equip. but I found that to be not a good.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I did a similar cycle a long time ago. I used the proviron all the time. I love the stuff. I t was easy to get overseas I just walk in to the pharmacy and buy it for dirt cheap and I new it was good, obviously. I prefer the winny but if you have epi then that is fine, but I just saw better results with the winny injectable. If you can though I would recommend doing a cycle of tren. it is by far the best that I have ever used besides masteron. If you are looking to growing steady and keep your gains then the best thing to do is d-bol and Deca. It is often said that if you can't grow on this combo then you will never grow. YOu will grow and maintain the results. You can also sub w/ equip. but I found that to be not a good.

Nice one mate.
Yes, i have plenty of dbol and deca so i will be running those together next year. I expect i will buy proviron to go with it too. 50mg per day right through is what i've been reccomended.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the difference? I thought they were the same chemical.
ive heard injectable winny does give more than oral but not too sure why, probably the way it is converted and processed in the body.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never felt dry when i was on EPI. EVER.
i always felt nice n dry on trenadrol w/ the zol shizz or something such as that. i like dry compounds. SD was a nice dry compound.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also if m5aa has a 1 hour half life and u take it before working out what does it help with? aggression??

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i never felt dry when i was on EPI. EVER.
i always felt nice n dry on trenadrol w/ the zol shizz or something such as that. i like dry compounds. superdrol was a nice dry compound.
See, SD bloated the hell out of me while ergomax was very dry. I found havoc to be very dry as well, but I was using it on a cut. I guess I'm just weird.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
also if m5aa has a 1 hour half life and u take it before working out what does it help with? aggression??
Yes, m5aa and its target hormone dht have some very potent CNS stimulating effects. Great for pre-workout energy/aggression.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See, superdrol bloated the hell out of me while ergomax was very dry. I found havoc to be very dry as well, but I was using it on a cut. I guess I'm just weird.
im weird too.

GR, bless me with some splooge!

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
See, superdrol bloated the hell out of me while ergomax was very dry. I found havoc to be very dry as well, but I was using it on a cut. I guess I'm just weird.
I found ergo quite wet. I didn't really notice tho' until i did my pct and all the water from under my skin dropped out and i looked a lot leaner. Up to that point i thought i'd gained more fat so i was quite pleased.