Best PH Out Now?

Eagleman003

Awards
Looking to try something this winter for around 30 days on cycle and 4 weeks PCTing. What options do I have? I'm looking for something that isn't too harsh on libido, with no bloating and little to no estrogen conversion. I am not a first time user.

I was thinking Epistane or H-Drol, or something along those lines. Epistane has been getting great reviews and I hear the sides are pratically nothing.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
go with Epi if you're a first time user. Epistane is surprisingly mild when run at lower doses, and even has SERM like properties at around 10/ 20 mg doses. generally i hear people favor a max dose of around 40 mg for gains, maybe 50. but Epistane shouldn't shut you down much at all which makes recovery a breeze. you'll still require a proper SERM however.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
low dose epi sounds good for a first timer. just make sure u do plenty of research before getting into anything. also make sure you have all your support supps and pct lined up before you start your cycle. good luck dude

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking to try something this winter for around 30 days on cycle and 4 weeks PCTing. What options do I have? I'm looking for something that isn't too harsh on libido, with no bloating and little to no estrogen conversion. I am not a first time user.

I was thinking Epistane or H-Drol, or something along those lines. Epistane has been getting great reviews and I hear the sides are pratically nothing.
What kind of cycle have you done before? What was your PCT?

AGE / Experience / Diet?

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT and looking to gain some size and lose BF. Any suggestions as to using a PH or any supplement to work with my test-e 100mg/week.

I dont want to f-up my hormones though.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs Furzadrol. It is not methylated.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on bro... Research, read up and if you have any questions after that, ask away...

FURZ, though, should only be used when weight-lose is wanted, IMO...

I forget, how old are you again?

what should I expect

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking into a fast response. I planned to read/research on it later.

I dont worry much about weight, its good just need to loose a little on the sides and lower abs.

I'm 38 and lifting for over 16 years

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was considering using Furzadrol since it is a PH @ 2-3 caps a day.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand H-Drol is milder, then Epistane.

If you choose Epistane:

1. Either ED cycle or Pulse

2. PCT = Good SERM such as Toremifene, or if you cannot get SERM Post Cyle Therapy which was designed for Epistane type products.

3. Cycle Support throughout.

Much Love,

Neoborn

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Furzadrol, then PCT with NovadexXT @ 3 caps a day.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason you're double posting Reaper?

Much Love,

Neoborn

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason you're double posting Reaper?

Much Love,

Neoborn
The second one I added the ATD for PCT.

I don't believe in a SERM for H-Drol/Furzadrol if taken within reasonable doses.

Eagleman003

Awards
I plan on taking ATD and AX Retain and AI Cycle Support for PCT. Cycle support on cycle as well. I am lookign to gain about 8 pounds and reduce body fat, i have a very clean diet and will do about 500-1000 above maitaence and cardio 3 times a week.

I have used 1-ad and 4-ad before. I am 21 years old, have been lifting for 4 years serisouly, bench is at 245 x 10.

I was thinking either epistane or h-drol which is better in general, and then which is better for my PCT?

amicold

Awards
From what I understand H-Drol is milder, then Epistane.

If you choose Epistane:

1. Either ED cycle or Pulse

2. post cycle therapy = Good SERM such as Toremifene, or if you cannot get SERM Post Cyle Therapy which was designed for Epistane type products.

3. Cycle Support throughout.

Much Love,

Neoborn
H-Drol is very mild. I ran a 4 week, 50/50/75/75 and mildly recomped. Weight stayed within two pounds, I leaned out, and saw very little lean mass. I did however gain 50+ pounds in deadlift and squat, 15 on the bench, and noticed greater hardness. It didn't shut me down much, although my libido is up and down, and I did notice an itchy scalp. I'd probably try something else again and steer clear of H-Drol though, just because it wasn't worth the time.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is very mild. I ran a 4 week, 50/50/75/75 and mildly recomped. Weight stayed within two pounds, I leaned out, and saw very little lean mass. I did however gain 50+ pounds in deadlift and squat, 15 on the bench, and noticed greater hardness. It didn't shut me down much, although my libido is up and down, and I did notice an itchy scalp. I'd probably try something else again and steer clear of H-Drol though, just because it wasn't worth the time.
Maybe the results weren't there because the dose you ran was too low...:stick:

amicold

Awards
Maybe the results weren't there because the dose you ran was too low...:stick:
Could be, I have never heard of anyone going over 100 ED though. I thought 75 in the second half would kick things up.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity, is pct necessary when you are on TRT?

i understand the possible need for estro control. but you shouldn't need to worry much about restarting natural test production if it isn't there in the first place.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just out of curiosity, is post cycle therapy necessary when you are on TRT?

i understand the possible need for estro control. but you shouldn't need to worry much about restarting natural test production if it isn't there in the first place.
Well, its more a case of every coming off TRT... so you'd never hit PCT if you never came off the cycle of TRT... Still the question of testicular atrophy tho.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Eagleman003
Cant really go wrong with Epi or Halo. I used Halo for my first cycle and loved it. If you choose to go with Halo I would do 50/50/75/75. I did 5 weeks but dont recommend it since I only gained 1 lb during week 5.

Which H-drol did you take? Was your diet and training on key during the whole cycle? Thats weird that you only gained about 2 lbs. Were you taking in a low amount of calories?

I did the same cycle but for 5 weeks and gained almost 12 lbs. Was a lean bulk and diet/training was good the whole cycle.

Eagleman003

Awards
So far from what I understand.

Epistane less side effects.
H-Drol better gains.
H-Drol more extensive PCT needed.

I'm definetly leaning towards Epistane and im going to run a 30/30/40/40 cause I have a friend who has 15 extra pills for me cause he didnt finish his bottle. So hopefully I gain a good 8 pound on that with a reduce in bodyfat and keep all gains in my PCT.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll take Epi over Hdrol anyday, I ran Hdrol for 4 weeks at the normal dose 50/50/50/50 and saw minimal gains. Right now i'm pulsing Epi 3x a week at 40mg and my strength is going up while my bodyweight is going down, my recovery time is totally improved, way more effective than Hdrol for me, its even shutting me down harder on a pulse no less.

Epi is my advice. 30/30/40/40 will give you good gains bro.

Benderzzz

Awards
h-drol is pretty good at 100mg ed
h-drol is underated because people run it for too short of cycles and not enough dosage
you need 100mg ed or you are just wasting it
i bet in a cylce of 5-6 weeks at 100mg you would drop 2percentage points on the calipers and gain 10 pounds
assuming of course you eat right and train right

Eagleman003

Awards
5-6 will certainly shut me down harder and is kinda outta my time frame that I wanna complete the cycle in. I think by upping the dosage on epistane i will see gains. I have 105 pills so i can do

30/40/40/40 or 30/30/40/50

what do u guys think?

PCT =

Cycle Support all throughout cycle
ATD
Retain
Tribulus
Sizeon

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
shuttup neo.
Now now let's not get disrespectful there PP. How about you go on your merry little way and not inject yourself into a conversation that was not even in the slightest directed at you hmm?

@ Reaper: I wasn't taking a dig but it was like Furza, Furza, Furza, I am sure he understood you the first time.
Axis Labs Furzadrol. It is not methylated.
Furzadrol, then post cycle therapy with NovadexXT @ 3 caps a day.
Furzadrol, then post cycle therapy with NovadexXT @ 3 caps a day.
I guess it was just a keymash...

Much Love,

Neoborn

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5-6 will certainly shut me down harder and is kinda outta my time frame that I wanna complete the cycle in. I think by upping the dosage on epistane i will see gains. I have 105 pills so i can do

30/40/40/40 or 30/30/40/50

what do u guys think?

post cycle therapy =

Cycle Support all throughout cycle
ATD
Retain
Tribulus
Sizeon
either of those really should work, i'd lean towards the first. 40mg ed must be ****ing awesome, just doing 40mg 3x a week is doing wonders for me

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity, is post cycle therapy necessary when you are on TRT?

PCT is not necessary, but support supps are as well as maybe estrogen control, which one should already have a script for anyway. Most are on HCG so testicle atrophy is not a problem. TRT is for life btw and thre is no natural test production. It sure does suck getting shots every week, but it does not suck having a test level of 800+ all the time :whip: