Begin Cutting After Test. Cycle... How Long

LouisBourbon

Awards
How Long After Test Cycle Do You Continue to Bulk?

I'm 4 weeks into my first cycle (test-cyp @ 500mg/week). I've got 6 weeks to go before I start post cycle therapy, but I wanna know how long after I do my last test injection I should continue my bulk routine in the gym. Should I wait until I'm completely done with post cycle therapy (another 5 weeks) to begin cutting?... Even longer? What do you guys think? I want to keep as much of the LBM as I can from my cycle, but I wanna start taking off the fat as soon as possible.

XIV

LouisBourbon

Awards
Hey guys... I've got a bit of time, but would really like to hear what you guys think about this.

XIV

richirich_99

Awards
I would keep up your bulking routine until after you finish you pct, and maybe a lil longer to help make sure you maintain your LBM. I would then just take a while off of the gear before running another cutting cycle.

LouisBourbon

Awards
I'm not planning on using any gear during my cut, just changing up my workout and diet. So my question is not how long I should wait to start another cycle, but how long after I finish my current cycle and PCT I should change my workout (high weight, low reps - lower weight, high reps) and diet (3200cals/day - 2600cals/day) to focus on cutting without losing LBM.

richirich_99

Awards
I'm not planning on using any gear during my cut, just changing up my workout and diet. So my question is not how long I should wait to start another cycle, but how long after I finish my current cycle and post cycle therapy I should change my workout (high weight, low reps - lower weight, high reps) and diet (3200cals/day - 2600cals/day) to focus on cutting without losing LBM.
I would say probably about 4 weeks after you finish your pct, but thats just how i've done things in the past when i've gone off a cycle, into a cut.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 10