Oxodrol

StoicBehavior

Awards
I know I'm probably wipping a dead horse and you guys are probably sick of seeing threads like this. I been working out for almost 2 years and kind a hit a plateau. I have a high metabolism so it's really hard for me to put on the weight and keep it... I'm 24 6'0 at 161 lbs, I say I have a 6% body fat. I I put in the time in the gym, believe me, 2 hours 6 days a week. I switch up routines every 3 to 6 weeks. I looking for more an edge. Not Oxodrol 12 just yet, more like Oxodrol pro.

What the side affects? Do I have to take anything with oxodrol like an estrogen blocker? From some website I read, it says with the right calorie/protein base diet I can see result within a month. What calorie diet would you guys recommand?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I'm probably wipping a dead horse and you guys are probably sick of seeing threads like this. I been working out for almost 2 years and kind a hit a plateau. I have a high metabolism so it's really hard for me to put on the weight and keep it... I'm 24 6'0 at 161 lbs, I say I have a 6% body fat. I I put in the time in the gym, believe me, 2 hours 6 days a week. I switch up routines every 3 to 6 weeks. I looking for more an edge. Not Oxodrol 12 just yet, more like Oxodrol pro.

What the side affects? Do I have to take anything with oxodrol like an estrogen blocker? From some website I read, it says with the right calorie/protein base diet I can see result within a month. What calorie diet would you guys recommand?
There's your problem...

72'' and only 160? Calories per day? Macros?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
oxodrol 12 and oxodrol pro are two different compounds, 12 is superdrol and pro is havoc/epistane. Don't touch IDS crap.

still alive

Banned
Awards

is it 2hrs. of weights,or 1hr. of weights and 1hr. of cardio?2hrs. of weights is over kill IMO.hour and 15 min. at the most.if your doing cardio keep it at 3x week at 20min..i would shoot for at least 3500 calories and 250 grams of protein.just my $.02

StoicBehavior

Awards
is it 2hrs. of weights,or 1hr. of weights and 1hr. of cardio?2hrs. of weights is over kill IMO.hour and 15 min. at the most.if your doing cardio keep it at 3x week at 20min..i would shoot for at least 3500 calories and 250 grams of protein.just my $.02
I run once a week about about 15mins. So basically weights for 2 hours. I probably do need to kick it up on calories and protien.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
There's your problem...

72'' and only 160? Calories per day? Macros?
beat me to it on the over-training - and SLEEP: what's you sleep schedule? With that tough a training regimen, you'll probably need 10 hours of good sleep a night...assuming your nutrition is in sound order.

Also, you're lifting for 12 hours a week and only 15 minutes of cardio??? Dude, that's a lot like getting 2 supersized Big Mac value meals & a diet coke....

I know you're asking about Oxodrol (?) but that's not your problem.

StoicBehavior

Awards
beat me to it on the over-training - and SLEEP: what's you sleep schedule? With that tough a training regimen, you'll probably need 10 hours of good sleep a night...assuming your nutrition is in sound order.

Also, you're lifting for 12 hours a week and only 15 minutes of cardio??? Dude, that's a lot like getting 2 supersized Big Mac value meals & a diet coke....

I know you're asking about Oxodrol (?) but that's not your problem.

8 hours of sleep. I eat real clean. Water is basically what I drink beside my every day Muscle Milk. I stay away candy, alcohol, caffeine, and fast food.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But you're over-training, so you will never grow.

StoicBehavior

Awards
But you're over-training, so you will never grow.

How am I over-training when I'm isolating. I'm working more than one body part a day doing 5 sets with 30 seconds breaks in between sets. That's probably a 1 to 2 hour workout and that all depends upon if people want to stop and talk to me.