can someone tell me about 6 oxo?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I have heard two things about 6 oxo. 1) Ive heard that it is an estrogen inhibitor or that it inhibits estrogen in some way shape or form. 2) ive heard it is purely a test booster. can someone clear this up. I have thought about taking it PCT but if I'm taking something like clomid, taking 6 oxo (if it inhibits estrogen) would kinda defeat the purpose. anyone have experience in this area?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
6oxo is an AROMATASE INHIBITOR. It inhibits the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone to estrogen. This does boost test indirectly. This would work with clomid if you ran them inverse to eachother. Start your clomid at a high dose and taper it off throughout pct and then start your 6oxo at a low dose and ramp up the dose throughout pct.

A lot of people perfer atd to 6oxo but personally i love 6oxo and I tend to gain strength even during pct when i use it. It definitely boosts libido and other sides are oily skin and some acne.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have heard two things about 6 oxo. 1) Ive heard that it is an estrogen inhibitor or that it inhibits estrogen in some way shape or form. 2) ive heard it is purely a test booster. can someone clear this up. I have thought about taking it post cycle therapy but if I'm taking something like clomid, taking 6 oxo (if it inhibits estrogen) would kinda defeat the purpose. anyone have experience in this area?
Actually 6-oxo can be beneficial to a post cycle, depending on your goals. You see, clomid doesn't inhibit estrogen, it just binds to the recepter blocking estrogen from binding to it. 6-oxo works differently by inhibiting the enzyme that converts test to estro. So 6-oxo will actually reduce estrogen in your system. Thats how it induces test production, because your body always wants to maintain equilibrium. So using these drugs in unasyn sorta gives you more adequate protection against unwanted estrogen sides. But sometimes, your body will go haywire regardless of the steps you take to control estrogen, like what happened to me from playing with my hormones all summer long.:frustrate