Had my article published on T-Nation today!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That was awesome. Bookmarking that and shoving it in people's faces when they say steroids are unhealthy for all people.
Testosterone: In response to a study published in 2000, stating that usage of steroids among 8th graders had become as prevalent as it was among high school seniors, you were quoted as saying, "It's scary for anybody to use these drugs, but in particular women and children." Just to clarify, though, you do believe that a healthy male adult can potentially use anabolic steroids safely?

Dr. Yesalis: It would be dishonest to answer "no."
Again though great job.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I can't get to it from work (behind a firewall) but congrats to ya.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments everybody. I actually haven't been paid yet, but will be eventually. I'll let you know what I get, when I get it! haha

Also, if you check out the Article Discussion page, there are more comments there about Dr. Yesalis and his "hard to interview" nature. There's also a link in the discussion to a video interview which reveals more of the "dual nature" of Yesalis.

We usually only hear Yesalis from an "evil media" perspective, and it's because they butcher his comments to fit within the framework of whatever conclusion they have pre-determined for a "steroids story."

Case in point, Jon Cena.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great read man, congrats on getting that published

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Travis, appreciate the T-Nation post. Thanks man!