anavar+dbol

D

dra05ke

Awards
i love the results var gives me but the sides (lethargy and libido) are really bad and i usually end up backing out early of th cycle. i was wondering if i'm takin anavar 50mg/ED and i stacked in dbol 20 mg/ED would that help prevent the lethargy and libido and also support in my strength gains ...and will the var help level out the water retention caused by the small amount of dbol? my main concern being the lethargy and libido issue. THANKS

D

dra05ke

Awards
or would a sublingual test prop be a better option to stack with the anavar? ..i'm not lookin to gain too much mass just gain strength and harden up which anavar has done succesfully for me in the past

D

dra05ke

Awards
should also note i have been injecting 4 i.u. HGH (somatropin)/ED for 4 months now.
--also have cyclofenil and IGF-LR3 on hand for PCT

5'9
195 lbs
13-15% BF

BP - 245
squat - 410

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
anavar + dbol may be the stupidest cycle ever. It is competing with the Deca/Tren (no test) cycle. I would advise you to keep researching and get a handle on some Test Enanthate.

D

dra05ke

Awards
im primarily using just the anavar in this cycle..i dont know want gains from the dbol i was just wondering (because i read up on a dbol bridge) if it would help me out with energy and libido increase. and i dont want any mass gains from test so thats why i was straying away from test inject and the gains from dbol if any would be water and would be cancelled out by anavar's ability to decrease water retention.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
dbol will not help with libido. get some testosterone and adjust your diet accordingly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Cycle Logs 3