40yrs and Epistane

ftchef

Awards
Hello all, have been reading through forums for quite some time, and decided to register.
I recently turned 40, and have been lifting on and off for about 15 years. I am not new to supps, but mostly creatine, whey, NO type products, and aminos. I am 5'10" and 189 lbs.
My goal is to put on about 10 lbs mass, but in reality i think 5 to 6 would be more realistic. I train at home, so don't have access to all the specialized equip at a gym.
I am wanting to start a cycle of epistane and just need some clarification from anyone who can help. I have read and read through the forums on this, and just want to make sure what i am planning will be correct.
I will either do a 3 week straight cycle everyday starting at 10mg, ending at 40,
or go a 2 week on, 2week off, 3 day pulse starting at 10mg and working up to 40.
Also thinking about doing a 4 week cycle with just dosing on MWF.
I cannot decide which would be best as I have no access and really no desire for a serm.
Along with the epi, I will be taking Hyperdrolx2 each day, 3 caps before bed, and milk thistle on days off. Also will be increasing calories and aminos each day.
My post cycle will consist of Hyperdrolx2 and Massfx , and anabolic extreme post cycle therapy.
I would really like some helpful comments or suggestions before I start anything. I am not new to lifting and supps, but new to this.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, have been reading through forums for quite some time, and decided to register.
I recently turned 40, and have been lifting on and off for about 15 years. I am not new to supps, but mostly creatine, whey, NO type products, and aminos. I am 5'10" and 189 lbs.
My goal is to put on about 10 lbs mass, but in reality i think 5 to 6 would be more realistic. I train at home, so don't have access to all the specialized equip at a gym.
I am wanting to start a cycle of epistane and just need some clarification from anyone who can help. I have read and read through the forums on this, and just want to make sure what i am planning will be correct.
I will either do a 3 week straight cycle everyday starting at 10mg, ending at 40,
or go a 2 week on, 2week off, 3 day pulse starting at 10mg and working up to 40.
Also thinking about doing a 4 week cycle with just dosing on MWF.
I cannot decide which would be best as I have no access and really no desire for a serm.
Along with the epi, I will be taking Hyperdrolx2 each day, 3 caps before bed, and milk thistle on days off. Also will be increasing calories and aminos each day.
My post cycle will consist of Hyperdrolx2 and Massfx , and anabolic extreme post cycle therapy.
I would really like some helpful comments or suggestions before I start anything. I am not new to lifting and supps, but new to this.
I just finished up a 5 week every day dosing cycle of Epistane and along with eating a higher than maintanence calorie diet my weight went from 206-ish to my current 220 right now. Some body fat yes, but I have reddend stretch marks on my front delts, some newer smaller faint stretch marks on my biceps and a small red line on each trap leading into my medial delt. I'd say in those areas I put on muscle size.
My legs gained size as well, which was my focus during the cycle, and strength in all areas went up too.

I'd suggest ramping up over 3-4 days to 20mg/day. 10mg day 1 through day 4, then on day 5 run 20mg.

Mine started that way, then the following weeks were 20mg/day, 30mg, day, 40/mg day until completion.

I'd say the sweet spot for me was 30mg/day. Near the end of my cycle at 40mg/day I started losing libido, getting a bit of lethargy, but at 30mg/day I could have screwed a cinder block at just about any given time of day or night.

Mood was perfect the whole time. In all honesty as far as a mood enhancer goes Epistane was perfect! Felt positive, and a sense of control and well being all day, and it really helped keep me motivated in the gym.

But like I said earlier, I put on the weight I did by eating tons of complex carbs and proteins as my goal was over all strength and weight. I'll use it again to cut, and hold back on eating everything in sight.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
The pulse is easier on your tendons and joints. It also keeps your natural test level up. All around easy on your body. You should find it easy to make your goals.

ftchef

Awards
thanks for the replies, so do my cycle supplements look ok, and if I pulse, which pulse do you believe would be best... 4 weeks straight, or 2 on and 2 off. If I go the two off, what do I take for the two off in betwen? Honestly, though, I am leaning to 4 weeks straight with taking epi only on workout days of MWF.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
may as well do 4 weeks straight. The 2 on 2 off doesn't make much difference really either in shutdown or sides. Epi is also relatively mild. also even in a pulse you may not need to go past 30mg, i'd put that in the "wait and see" category. See how you feel taking 30, and what results are like. There have been a few people who have done pulses like that for longer than 4 weeks as well. you should read some of neoborn's stuff

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborns-epistane-faq.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/68312-results-pulsing-thread.html

ftchef

Awards
Thanks, actually that is where I got most of my info from,reading Neo and mowry. I want to make sure I am set up well before I start the cycle with the supporting supplements.

FunkyFinester

Awards
You may want to swap out the Hyperdrol X2 for one of the portions.

I ran a pulse using Epi EOD with 6-oxo on off days and then after the cycle I ran a bottle of Activate Extreme and X-Lean.

My next pulse that will start the 1st of next year will run Epi EOD with H-x2 and run Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme/Alpha Drive after.

You shouldn't have any issues with running H-x2 during and after but I like the idea of switching products after running a bottle so that the time on any single product isn't extended. That and the AE/LE/AD was on sale at a stellar price at the planet: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/designer-supplements/ultimate-nha-stack-1-1-1-bottles.html

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Neoborn when suggesting to use Cycle Support and also POST Cycle Support with an Epistane cycle.

POST Cycle Support was formulated by The Sinner specifically to be used with Epistane/Havoc etc.

Cycle Support was formulated by LakeMountD who also had a hand in Epistane.

CROWLER

ftchef

Awards
thanks, guys.
So, after hearing from neo also, this is my plan, hope it is right.
Epi MWF with CEE, and protein and increased calories.
Off days HDX2, cycle support, and massfx.
pct will be AExPCT, oxo6 and Xlean
Multis all through and was thinking of adding purple wraath during pct also to keep aminos up.
Does this all look ok?

ftchef

Awards
2weeks into cycle and have made some gains.
weight is up about 7lbs, I believe most of that is from increased calories, but have put on about 1/4 inch on arms, and chest, and about 3/8 inch on thigh. Unfortunately some also on waist, but not too concerned about that as yet.
Muscles feel full and hard.
Started at 5'10" and 187#, now up to just under 194#.
Strength gains have been modest as yet, but I tend to push myself pretty hard anyway, so I always try to go up in weight a bit each session or an extra rep.
I do full body workouts for about 75-90 minutes.
I ended up at 10 20 30 for first week, 30 30 30 for second week, and today was first day to go to 40 on the start of week 3. I am thinking i will go to 6 weeks, but drop down to 30mg weeks 5 and 6.
I am also taking cissus and xtreme lean all days and hdX2 and MassFX on off days as well as fish oil, co-q10, multi, and cycle support.
PCT will still consist of AX Advanced PCT, 6-OXO, trib, and HDX2 and Mass FX.
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections to what I am doing are welcome.