TNE / nordiol transdermal cycle

1. New Member
    Answers

TNE / nordiol transdermal cycle

Test (no ester) would stack well with nordiol right?

I have not yet decided on the doses or cycle length yet. This would be a first cycle (either PH or AS).

Any suggestions?

2. Registered User
    Answers

ww7 and jweave would be the guys to ask..i know that test with no ester didnt do what people would have thought when used transdermally

3. New Member
    Answers

Interesting. Not as good as expected huh? I hope they see this thread so they can give me the "low down"!

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

5. New Member
    Answers

So saw palmetto is a no no while on deca? I never heard that before! Why? I wonder if the same is true with nordiol?

That's discouraging to hear about a couple of people with bad results using transdermal TNE! It's confusing because I have heard about others who claimed great results with it. I would be making mine with sysnovex. I wonder if it's worth it to try to use the PLO? I read about it on those websites but I didn't see anything about % absorption.

6. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by wojo
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...=test+no+ester

there ya go
    By the way, thanks a lot wojo!

7. Advanced Member
    Answers

I used transdermal test, but unfortunately it was after 10 weeks of injections and my cals were lowered so i can't really comment on it's effectiveness. I know it was getting in my system though as i broke out again like i did at the beginning of when the test kicked in the first time. It died down then came back a few days into usin the transdermal.

8. New Member
    Answers

I am definately gonna give it a whirl and if I don't feel it kick in after a few weeks I guess I will switch to 4AD.

9. Board Sponsor
    Answers

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Some feedback from my last one:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...;threadid=5395

I really like that cycle, worked very well for lean mass. Wasn't as much of a cutting cycle as I thought, but added mass and leaned out, so very good!

11. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by bigpetefox
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ght=bigpetefox

You thought I was an angel, eh?
    But you used 4 androgens, right? (1-test, TNE, nordiol and nandralone)

So what were the daily doses of each in mg?

You gained 12 lbs in 4 weeks? That was over a month ago, how much did you keep?

Thanks!

12. New Member
    Answers

Originally posted by jweave23
    Some feedback from my last one:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&thre adid=5395"]http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&thre adid=5395[/URL]

I really like that cycle, worked very well for lean mass. Wasn't as much of a cutting cycle as I thought, but added mass and leaned out, so very good!
    What were your final results?

So that dose of TNE was enough to keep the energy and libido up despite the 1-test?

I appreciate it!

13. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by jediclampet

But you used 4 androgens, right? (1-test, TNE, nordiol and nandralone)

So what were the daily doses of each in mg?

You gained 12 lbs in 4 weeks? That was over a month ago, how much did you keep?

Thanks!
      It was TNE/Nandrolone/Nordiol... No 1-test, only for my frontload, very small amounts..

I actually kept alot of it.. I stayed at 189 up until maybe 2 weeks ago.. I was using UA to help get some fat off before I started really dieting, but I actually gained weight.. So, I hover now between 180-192.. I'm 180 now, need to drop 9lbs..

14. New Member
    Answers

If I could get deca I probably wouldn't even bother with nordiol. What is UA? Thanks for the info.

I am going to cut (using clenbuterol now) for about 6-7 more weeks and then do my first ever cycle (PH or AS) with transdermal nordiol and TNE. I am pretty excited about it.

I plan to use 700 mg nordiol / 250 mg TNE per day. I probably won't get very good absorption since my transderaml carrier is 65% Iso Alcohol or Ethanol, 25% IPM, and 10% OA. Also, I am a hairy mofo and I refuse to shave because once I do it once I am opening up a big can of worms - I would probably have to for the rest of my life. I plan for this cycle to last 6 weeks.

Any advice / criticism is appreciated!

15. New Member
    Answers

Mainly, I am wondering if I should use TNE or 4AD? The reasons that I thought TNE might be better is that

1) it's a real steroid - but this might not matter since 4AD seems to convert to test so efficiently

2) 4AD and nordiol share the same conversion enzyme - but I have seen people get great results with these 2 PH's at doses equivalent to what I'd be using so enzyme saturation might not even be a factor

3) I plan to use 4AD with fina on my next cycle so I thought not using 4AD for this cycle might allow the 4AD to be more effective in the second cycle (just my idea which could be wrong)

Reasons why 4AD might be better:

1) cheap
    2) sounds like it's easier on the hairline
    3) less work
    4) sounds more reliable
    5) legal (don't care too much though)

Help me make a decision please.

16. Advanced Member
    Answers

Hey man once you convert the tne I think you will end up paying about 4$ per gram . If thats alright with you then by all means use TNE. It should be far more effective than 4 ad note I said should because sme people were having problems with it before and I personally wonder f perhaps our method of cleaving the ester is not the best way.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

After doing both I would highly recommend TNE over 4-AD.

I say this for a good reason: if you are doing a fina/4-ad trans later, it would be best on the wallet to split up your black market goods, lol. Meaning a fina/TNE cycle is ideal, but with transdermal it's just too much $$ IMO, which is why my last one was 1-test/test.

As for the conversion process and cleaving the ester, it seemed to work fine for me. I took my time, making sure I could wait for all reactions to happen and not making any mistakes. Here's my thread on it:

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...;threadid=5436

18. Advanced Member
    Answers

I was only saying that based on the experiences of those who were dissappointed

19. New Member
    Answers

Yep, that's what I was thinking (that I should split up my "black market goods".

I am also wondering if I will loose most of my gains since I don't have access to hcg? I do have both nolva and clomid.

20. Advanced Member
    Answers

Yu may lose a little bit more, some will disagree, but I would say you should be alright with either clomid or nolvadex or both or clomid + arimidex.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-test/test cutting transdermal cycle
    By jweave23 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 08:30 AM
  2. My first transdermal cycle, need some help
    By LHDan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:50 PM
  3. fina/test transdermal cycle
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info