Awards
First off...

Stats:
Height: 6'3
Weight: 163
Bench: 225
Squat: 305
Dead: 255

I've always lifted weights, but not until about a year ago have I taken a serious intrest in bodybuilding.

I have two questions to ask you guys. I've been a lurker for about 2 months just reading everything I can on sites like this to get all the information I need.

I am as of right now planning out a cycle that i will start in about a year or so. Due to the fact that I had puberty gyno when i was about 15, I want a mild cycle that doesnt have a reputation of aromitization. I know the "ideal" mass stack wout be something like deca, test, and dbol, but for mine heres what I'm thinking about:

Anavar-60mg/day (8 weeks)
EQ-600mg/week (12 weeks)

As far as post cycle goes, I'm still working on it. I know alot of people recomend Nolva, but someone I work with who has been body building for the past 7 years says it would do me no good with this cycle. Any suggestions on a good post cycle for this would be greatly appriciated.

In the mean time, I have been thinking about running an Epistane cycle. I got my hands on a bottle, unopened from a friend who is using Superdrol. I was thinking this:

Epistane for 4 weeks. 10/20/30/30

For post cycle:
Rebound XT
Inhibit-E
Tribulous

Due to the fact that gyno seems to not be an issue with Epi, I decided to go OTC for post cycle, seeing as my only concern is to get my "boys" back to normal and my girlfriend not pissed at me haha. Any suggestions/comments/concerns with this cycle would be greatly concerned.

Thanks guys!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You weigh 163 and you are 6'3"? Dude you need to focus on diet and training, not a cycle

DANIMAL50

Awards
I finally have gotten a proper "bulking" diet and training schedule in place and hopefully by next year i can get somewhere close to 190-200. This is when I plan on cycling. I just need help.

DANIMAL50

Awards
Diet and Training

Diet:

530: 2 bananas, Whey Shake
630: 6 Eggs, 2 cups Oatmeal, Whey Shake
900: 1 can tuna
1130: 8oz Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
300: Mass Shake
330: Train
530: 8oz Steak/Fish/Chicken, Rice, Corn
700: 1 can tuna
900: Cottage cheese

Training:

Monday Chest: Bench, Incline, Inline Dumbbell, Flat Flyes, Cable Crosses
Tuesday Back: Wide Pulldowns, Narrow Pulldowns, Deadlifts, Bent Rows
Wednesday Shoulders: Dumbbell Press, Arnold Press, Upright Rows, Lateral Raises, Military Press
Thursday Arms: EZ Bar Curls, Concentration Curls, Rope Pushdowns, Skull Crushers, Close Bench, Wrist Curls
Friday Legs: Squats, Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, Standing Calf Raises, Stiff Leg Deads
Saturday and Sunday: Rest

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you plan to cycle? At 6'3" you have a whole lot of weight to gaim before you need to even consider a cycle. You should be able to hit at least 220# before even thinking you have reached anywhere near you natural potential.

Damn, to be 27 and 6'3". You have a whole lot of potential without the use of drugs.

Get back to eating and lifting for the next year or so and you will likely see things completely different. That is if you still lift after that time.