Mixing methyls in a pulse cycle? Phera and epi

Pharaoh7

Pharaoh7

Awards
Is it a good idea to run a pulse combining phereplex and epi?
I've run an epi pulse before and was definitely pleased. The only thing is there wasn't much of increased intensity, vascularity, etc. probobly because of the low androgenic properties of epi. That's why I think the two might complement each other well.

I was thinking of going for around 6 weeks like this:
Wk 1 Epi 10, 20, 30
Wk 2 Epi 30, 30, 30
Wk 3 Epi 20, 20, 20 PP 15, 15, 15
Wk 4 Epi 20, 20, 20 PP 15, 15, 15
Wk 5 Epi 20, 20, 20 PP 15, 15, 15
Wk 6 Epi 30, 30, 30 PP 15, 15, 15 (maybe)

100 mg of formastane every day and 50mg of dhea on off days. And of course pct after. Still deciding onthe specifics of that thought.

It'd be 15mg of pp before workout and the epi after.

Does this look like it would work well? Or would it be better just bridging the two going 40mg of epi and then 30mg of pp?

Thanks for any feedback.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a thread going on in which I was trying to figure out the physiology behind stacking methyls and why it's potentially worse than just taking more of one methyl.

Dr. D and I went back and forth via a couple of PMs...long story short, in some cases it seems to be better to just take one moderate or high dose of a certain methyl and in other cases it appears to be better to take two low doses of methyls. The only example that I was given was that 10mg of Pheraplex with 10mg of Superdrol would likely be better than taking 20mg of superdrol or pheraplex by itself.

From what I gathered, this had entirely to do with the metabolites that would be produced and the liver's ability (or inablility) to keep up.

Your stack looks fine from the feedback that I have read in other pulse threads. I'm pretty sure it was Dr. D that said this, which is exactly what you have planned out (probably from D's pulsing thread):

You can mix and match for sure. If you're using 2 orals, try taking the more androgenic compound pre-w/o (strength, CNS) and the more anabolic compound post-w/o (recovery, nitrogen retention). Only a rule of thumb though, not always.

This is my favorite system (2 methyls or a methyl and non-methyl, plus an anti-cort and an AI):

ON day:
1) Dose most androgenic methyl at approximately 2X amount (or non-methyl at 1X amount) ~1hrs pre-w/o.
2) Dose cortisol antagonist at the very beginning of a 1hr w/o (or immediately after or both.)
3) Dose most anabolic of the 2 methyls at approximately 1X amount (or non-methyl at 2X amount) ~1hr post-w/o.

OFF day:
1) Dose cortisol antagonist in AM and mid to late afternoon (twice daily.)
2) Dose "suicide" type AI at bedtime utilized a low to medium dose. If you're going to use a liver protectant, this would be the time to take it too.