Front-loading Cyp versus Kickstarting with Prop...

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I'm going to be running a Test Cyp and Tren E cycle in the spring, and I wanted to get some opinons from you guys on how to get it started.

I don't want the 3-4 week "lag" of cyp, so my question is...

Is front-loading cyp (at approx double the dose for the first few weeks or so) truly effective? Or would it be better off to just stack prop with the cyp for the first few weeks?

I don't exactly understand how doubling the dose of an ester that takes 4 weeks to "kick in" would make it work faster.... my mind is just thinking that it would be like a double dose of ester kicking in after 4 weeks. :blink: I haven't seen any posts/articles that explain how front-loading works, just some on how people do it.

A few weeks of prop shot EOD stacked with the cyp seems like a good idea, but I wanted some input on front-loading cyp before deciding on what to do.

Any opinions, experience, or links would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Use "The Roid Calculator" to determine how much active hormone is in your blood at any given point in time and dose. It will help you determine the amount you need for your frontload. See: http://www.roidcalc.com/

In short esters attached to hormones are primarily cleaved off (thereby making the hormone active) in the blood because that is where the enzyme capable of doing so is to be found. When you inject you form a depot or holding area for the estered-hormone. Some of that depot need travel only a tiny fraction of distance to a blood source (i.e. capillary) where the ester is cleaved. Therefore some of the steroid you inject will become active in the bloodtream immediately. The rest makes its way at a fairly predictable rate and portions become active at fairly consistent predictable intervals until the depot is depleted.

Think of this as a leaky faucet...drip...drip...drip.

Now increase the amount of the depot (i.e. dosage) and the dripped drops become larger...DRIP...DRIP...DRIP.

So a larger initial dose or two will get those hormonal blood levels up fairly quickly as you will see by playing with the numbers in "The Roid Calculator".

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Thanks for the link... great site and its fun to play around with lol

So you think that frontloading would be more efficient than running prop for a few weeks?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established

So you think that frontloading would be more efficient than running prop for a few weeks?
Either one will work equally well. Those two option IMHO are better than using an oral kickstart.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

actually I like using the prop as you can also use it to end your cycle. go ahead and frontload if you wish ( I am assuming that your an advanced user) but ending with prop is a good idea. That way you avoid the lag time between being off and clearing at the end of the cycle

Also that "blood level" thing is not really correct. you blood level or free test has little to do with anything.