- 11-09-2007, 01:40 PM
I know someone who is doing a study from the prestigious Columbia University. He is doing an extensive study on US gear head steroid junkies, and he's publishing us. If we collect enough information we can use this at voluntary studies that we are infact normal people, with jobs, lives, children, we are not killers, crazy roid ragin junkies.
IF you are interested post up or message me. I WILL keep all information confidential and if you are uncomfortable using your name use your screen name. That's what a lot of people are doing. so I can give you a voluntary survey and please have your friends answer and Collect the info so we can submit it. WE NEED LOTS OF NUMBER so people please post this on your other favorite boards.... This may be the deciding factor to help US make the U.S.A add money into research into AAS to make the someday legal.
- 11-09-2007, 07:16 PM
i dont know if i want steroids legal.
just another thing for the goverment to regulate and taxe the sh*t out of.
- 02-10-2008, 12:15 PM
lol yea anavar would be sold as mini m&ms are that would be great! but with the gov and all I'd think twice!
02-10-2008, 07:27 PM
02-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By swollengoat999 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 22Last Post: 01-08-2006, 08:53 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2002, 08:39 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2002, 12:27 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2002, 09:28 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:17 PM