PH Question/Research

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Do any of the many PH's actually work for lean mass. I am a take the real thing kind of guy but my workout partner say the PH work almost as good. I know this is BS but want your input.

What PH actually work

What kind of gains should someone expect if diet and training is good

Should you stack or not if so what to stack

Last, what is the best type of diet to go with this.

My opinion, test + deca or eq = real deal

R

richirich_99

Awards
the most common PH's that really give nice results are superdrol and pheraplex....or clones of these. superdrol is a much leaner, and dry PH than pheraplex. I did a cycle of PP by itself and gained about 12-14 lbs and kept about 10 of it after a good pct. If its your first cycle, stick to just one thing, no need to stack ph's on your first time. as for diet, eat clean and lots of food...kcals depend upon your stats.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
superdrol - is that the brand name to or who makes it and what is the best site to buy it from.

I dont think I can use it since I am on TRT, but I will pass this on to my partner.

R

richirich_99

Awards
superdrol - is that the brand name to or who makes it and what is the best site to buy it from.

I dont think I can use it since I am on TRT, but I will pass this on to my partner.
superdrol is the original name of the product, do a lil searching about, and you'll learn a lot about it. its named different from one company to the next, just have to make sure its the same chemical compound and the original....i've only used SD once, so as for brands and where to buy, look around a lil. i personally like PP better as i respond very well to it.