Check this Joke supp out

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Description
The strongest and most effective oral over the counter Testosterone boosting substrate ever developed!!

Halo Test Depot* is the strongest and most powerful non-steroidal testosterone booster ever formulated. Halo-Test Depot is not a pro-hormone, but in studies has shown to easily surpass as well as, out perform the now banned pro-hormones.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per bottle: 30
Amount per Serving:

19 Hydroxy-Alpha-Methyl Ethylletiocholan 75mg
8-Alpha-Beta Methyl-Eticholene 3-19-Dione 25mg
2a 19a, Dimethyl Eticholene 4-one, 19b-ol 50mg
4-Alphahydroxyetioachlan 10-one 1,4,6 Etiollan-Dione 75mg
419-Keto-Etiochol-Diene 50mg
4a19DiMethyl Etiocholan 3-one19b-ol 50mg
4-19 Myoporacea-3 One Dione 500mg
Tribostrol 500mg
Yohimbine 100mg
Primo VDA 100mg
8 oxo xs 100mg
Saw Palmetto 100mg
Ginko Baloba 50mg
Zinc 10mg
Magnesium 15mg
Bioprene 10mg

Directions:
Take 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to traing. On non-training days, take 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to your first meal. Persons over 240lbs, take 4 capsules 30 minutes prior to training. Do not take product for more than 12 weeks at a time. After 12 weeks take 2 weeks off from thisproduct. This product is even more effective when taken with Extreme Labs Methyl Tren Depot.
Warning: Due to the extreme potency of this product, do not take it if you have aggressive behavior, or if this productcauses you to have aggressive behavior. Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 21 years.
Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone wanna analyze the ingredients? LOL. looks like bull**** too me. I like the warning too haha.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It's the stuff in Legal Gears M1P and EST's MethlyMass...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And SSR's Methyl Extreme. Well, at least some of those unknowns are in M.E. I tried to bring this product up in the SSR threads about the M.E. ingredients, but it got pushed aside.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the stuff in Legal Gears M1P and EST's MethlyMass...
no its not. 17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20diol is wats in methyl mass and methyl mass is a m1p clone.

I think they are changing the numbers and nomenclature on the compounds in it to decieve people to think its actually a new product. For instance: 2a 19a, Dimethyl Eticholene 4-one is probably superdrol (2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ) just changing numbers. I bet alot of crap in there is just made up jargon.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
no its not. 17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20diol is wats in methyl mass and methyl mass is a m1p clone.

I think they are changing the numbers and nomenclature on the compounds in it to decieve people to think its actually a new product. For instance: 2a 19a, Dimethyl Eticholene 4-one is probably superdrol (2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ) just changing numbers. I bet alot of crap in there is just made up jargon.
Thats the only thing that sucks about supps and especially PHs, the FDA is not involved so they can list whatever they ant, worst happens is it gets banned or it doesnt work...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You can write structer a fvckton of different ways. That's just what a 2 seconds trip to google, yeilded.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The warning reminds me of my bass days where all the cd's would have a warning that you can lose your hearing or destroy your equippment if played too loud.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, RPEN did bring it up several times if my memory is correct. After talking with the SSR's rep, I understand what converts in to what, I just don't know the conversion rates. Methyl Extreme is a pretty solid supplement if you ask me - and if you don't, well I still gave you my opinion :D .

A few of those compounds will not yield any results - I wonder if they have a contact person we can email about it?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JAY, have you started your Methyl Extreme log yet?

And yeah, I remember those BASS warnings! LOL
{{{F...F...Feel...F...F...Fell the BASS...B.B.B.B...BASS!}}}

The warning reminds me of my bass days where all the cd's would have a warning that you can lose your hearing or destroy your equippment if played too loud.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can write structer a fvckton of different ways. That's just what a 2 seconds trip to google, yeilded.
youre right about being able to right a compound different ways but with my little knowledge on chemical structure i know that its not the same in this case.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting my log on Monday. I wanted a good break between my last cycle before I started this one and then my grand mother died causing another delay.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry about that brother, you and your family will be in my prayers.

Starting my log on Monday. I wanted a good break between my last cycle before I started this one and then my grand mother died causing another delay.