Need to take Epistane with Food?
- 11-07-2007, 06:39 AM
- 11-07-2007, 07:51 AM
- 11-07-2007, 10:46 AM
11-07-2007, 03:43 PM
1. Fatty meal ( I like the olive oil idea )
2. GrapeFruitJuice will also help absorbtion <-- Pure not sweetened
01-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Thought I'd bump this ^^^^ as it's really good advice....
I have been taking Epi with olive Oil and cannot recommend it higher. Actually breaking open capsule and dumping into oil.
The compounds in grapefruit juice suppress an intestinal enzyme that processes medications by means of the cytochrome p450 system.
These taken before/with pulsed Epi have improved the bang for buck enormously !!!!
01-09-2011, 04:33 PM
I like to take mine with a teaspoon of olive oil and a meal.
01-10-2011, 06:03 AM
How about with a whey shake and peanut butter?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Murder man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2012, 07:58 PM
- By leanmuscle123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-14-2009, 07:31 PM
- By cnthngs97 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:26 AM
- By Fleetcare in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2004, 10:11 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2004, 10:12 PM