Armor Nutrition: Halo-E

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product i found, looks like a good combo. Im just letting you guys know.

60caps
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol 25mg

2a, 3a Epithio-17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstane 15mg

At Armor Nutrition, we are proud to introduce our latest dual compound anabolic agent Halo-E. Halo-E is a one of a kind combination of two of the most potent non aromatizing compounds. Both compounds are highly myotrophic and are extremely potent at inducing strength and size gains rapidly. Due to the non-aromatization structure of both compounds in Halo-E, users should experience positive effects on energy levels, body fat reduction, and libido along with incredible strength and size. Halo-E is a versatile product that, depending on diet, can be used for either a bulking or cutting cycle effectively. Typical side effects are very low with these two compounds which can also make your cycle much more comfortable and enjoyable. If you are looking for the ultimate anabolic stack, remember one name, Halo-E!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Because I read it wrong! You got a problem with that?!? Yeah me too, that's why I edited it.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But it is stacking two methyls.
haha i was gonna say...

for an experienced user 3 caps a day would be a good cycle with two mild compounds. it would give a nice recomp or strength cycle im thinkin.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ha-Ha! I read it wrong... Damn speed reading class got me in trouble again!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would have been better if it was 37.5mg/15mg so 2 a day was worthwhile.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would have been better if it was 37.5mg/15mg so 2 a day was worthwhile.
nah, i like it the way they have it. 30mg epi is pretty weak if you ask me. 45mg is better.....im not saying generally more is better but 30mg didnt do much for me.

Davrlev

Awards
has anyone tried this yet? im curious what the results are.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably make some nice lean gains that are real keepable not to mention no estro sides and a bunch of strength.

Davrlev

Awards
i have done two cycles of epi before, one bridged with phera. I have never done halodrol so if i take 2 pills a day im pretty certain that 50 mg of halo will be adequate. But last time i ran epi i ended at 40 mg and thought it was my sweet spot. Do you think I should pick up another bottle of epi to run with halo-e so i can bump up the epi dose to 40?. Would 40 mg of epi alongside the 50 mg of halo be too much for my liver? And if I picked up that other bottle of epi do you think I could extend the cycle another week or two after the halo-e so it would just be epi at 40mg? thankss

it would be something like this
Week 1: 2 Halo-e (50 mg Halo and 30 mg Epi)
Week 2: 2 Halo-e (50 mg Halo and 30 mg Epi)
Week 3: 2 Halo-e + 1 Epi (50 mg Halo and 40 mg Epi)
Week 4: 2 Halo-e + 1 Epi (50 mg Halo and 40 mg Epi)
Week 5: 4 Epi (40 mg Epi) -----> This might be too much for my liver. Any advice??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about this as a 6 week kick-start to an injectable cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think about this as a 6 week kick-start to an injectable cycle?
i think it would be better to end a cycle with.

to the guy asking about the extra epi....just bump to 3 caps, but that depends on how you feel and also your experience, size etc.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Gixxer when you put that it made me think of BB.com....or you being a tool! come one man! haha just kiddin broski. Really though...not cool.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this yet.....got me 2 bottles but I realized this is distributed by BCS labs. Anyone had any luck with their products?

amicold

Awards
Anyone tried this yet.....got me 2 bottles but I realized this is distributed by BCS labs. Anyone had any luck with their products?
I've been bashing them lately, but I bought two bottles of their Halodrol clone, and I noticed really nothing at 50/50/75/75, people on DA (where they seem more popular) have been saying to stay away as they've gone downhill.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been bashing them lately, but I bought two bottles of their Halodrol clone, and I noticed really nothing at 50/50/75/75, people on DA (where they seem more popular) have been saying to stay away as they've gone downhill.
Damn ....not what I wanted to hear. I tried BCS Halo-t400 awhile back and didnt notice much. Then I saw the BCS logo on the back of this bottle. COnvient to change your name to sell more products....anyone else out there had and Luck?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been searching around a bit and the Halo-e seems to be getting decent reviews but at a ridiculously long cycle. Like 8-10 weeks. I have two bottles but I was doing that to try and run it at a higher dosage for 45 days.

amicold

Awards
If the Halo T didn't produce much for you, I wouldn't bother with this. They sell under BCS, Armor, and Anabolic Formulations. Like I said, I noticed almost nothing from their HDrol clone, and it may just be that their raws are garbage, but I wouldn't risk it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAmnit...I wonder if BB will let me return the unopened bottles?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I put a call into BCS labs about a COA for Halo-e posing as a store owner. I was told that someone who had experience in that area would call me back.....yeah...no call so far. Ill keep you guys updated.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen a couple decent reviews on their Epi-Mass product...didn't realize it was BCS though...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is.....armor nutrition is made exclusively for BB.com. But it is distributed by BCS whichi is the same as Anabolic Formulations. I have read some reviews as well and hope its good. But a COA would make me feel a little bit better. Like I said I will keep you posted on the progress.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt know it was an exclusive brand....and BCS for that matter.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a company called Molecular Developments that appears to be another shell company for these guys too. I'm not positive about that though.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i didnt know it was an exclusive brand....and BCS for that matter.
I was prettty dissapointed and too late finding out at that. The guy I talked to said the brand was exclusive to bb.com BTW still no return calll. Going to call today and ask.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got off the phone with BCS. Apparently BB.com has to provide the COA...not BCS....so I inquired to BB and am awaiting a response via Email.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WELL WELL WELL......bb.com does NOT have COA available for this product at this time. Niether does BCS labs. Soooooooo......no one knows is this is the real deal. FVCK IT! Ill start today. 3 a day for week one (45 Epi, 75 Halo) and see if that itll do the trick. I was getting ready to start a SD cycle anyway so Ill just switch up the compounds instead. Ill keep you posted.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day four of 3 caps per day. Nothing to report. No weight in crease or loss no change in strength. I have however had an increase in appetite. I believe I had the same side while on Epi......anyone else?

808raoul

Awards
Hey KjKriston-

Hows the Halo-E working for you? Any galns? Update?

Thanks