my cycle

devildog1469

devildog1469

Awards
here is my cutting cycle. i could use some good feedback. i will be useing all the support supps through out my cycle and pct. i will be doing winadrol and promagnon25 for 6 weeks

week 1: 2 caps of winadrol
week 2: 3 caps of winadrol
week 3: 3 caps win/1 cap pro25 for first 4 days then 2
week 4: 3 caps win/2 caps pro25
week 5: 3 caps win/2 caps pro25
week 6: 3 caps win/2 caps pro25

i will be running milk thissle, saw pawmetto, glucosomine for support. for pct i will be running nolvadex xt by gaspari nutrition. mabe some trib if i need it.

let me know what you think

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many cycles have you done? Some stats?

Generally when you post this type of stuff and arent really known around here you list stats. Advice for a 180lb guy and a 250lb guy or some with 10cycles compared to someone with none is different so people need to know these things to help.

First i would say get a SERM for PCT. You might get away with the gaspari stuff with this cycle but a SERM is always the best.

devildog1469

devildog1469

Awards
my bad, good point my stats are

wieght 200lbs
hight 5'9"
bf 13%
age 24

ive been lifting for 3 yrs now and ive done 3 p/h cycles. all three were methyl masterdrol by legal gear. all went really well. i was 170 lbs with 14% bf 3 yrs ago and now im 200lbs.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the cycle doses are on the low side for you imo. 150mg of winadrol isnt that much but itll probably do the job since youll be using it for 6 weeks. 50mg of promag(halodrol) is a beginner's dose. You might need to bump that up but it should be a very mild cycle if you run it the way you have it. You are cutting right? What else are you going to use? fatburner etc.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You are already doing very well with your height, weight and BF% so go with what you have but I would suggest using Post Cycle Support for your post cycle therapy.

You may also consider using Cycle Support which already has Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto and a whole lot more.

Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

CROWLER

devildog1469

devildog1469

Awards
the cycle doses are on the low side for you imo. 150mg of winadrol isnt that much but itll probably do the job since youll be using it for 6 weeks. 50mg of promag(halodrol) is a beginner's dose. You might need to bump that up but it should be a very mild cycle if you run it the way you have it. You are cutting right? What else are you going to use? fatburner etc.
if i were to bump it up what would be your sugestions. yes im running this cycle to cut, i am using thermoburst by gnc. ive never really responded good to alot of the fat burners out there. i just go with a therogenic and good ol cardio.
also ive read diffrent ways to take pro25 when i take 2 or more caps would it be at the same time or spaced out over the day?

richirich_99

Awards
if i were to bump it up what would be your sugestions. yes im running this cycle to cut, i am using thermoburst by gnc. ive never really responded good to alot of the fat burners out there. i just go with a therogenic and good ol cardio.
also ive read diffrent ways to take pro25 when i take 2 or more caps would it be at the same time or spaced out over the day?
Im not real familiar with pro25, but i would assume you would want to space those out to take advantage of the half life, and have a more constant levels throughout the day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd:
week 1: 3 caps of winadrol
week 3: 4caps win/1 cap pro25 for first 4 days then 2
week 4: 4 caps win/2 caps pro25
week 5: 5 caps win/3 caps pro25
week 6: 5-6 caps win/3 caps pro25

Im not real familiar with pro25, but i would assume you would want to space those out to take advantage of the half life, and have a more constant levels throughout the day.
true dat.

devildog1469

devildog1469

Awards
i'd:

wouldnt this shut mt sh*t down hard. it sounds good though i would need to get a better pct.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd:

wouldnt this shut mt sh*t down hard. it sounds good though i would need to get a better post cycle therapy.
well that would need a SERM PCT.

I would suggest a SERM for your orig cycle as well. If you want to keep shutdown/suppression to a minimum then do for weeks stacked all the way thru. dont go over 3 win and 2 promag...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
40/30/20/10 or 40/40/20/20
No intention to divert the thread, but could not resist saying, that your signature is very original and rare, Piston :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with pp's suggestions. if you wanted to go lighter with nolva in PCT, i'd suggest adding in something like post cycle support from anabolic innovations as well. otherwise the 40/30/20/10 is your best bet.