Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddysjacked2

Awards
im going to mexico on a cruise in a month and while i was there i was thinking about picking up some "stuff". i was wondering if you just go up to the counter and ask for the "stuff" and they give it to you. i dont want to get in any trouble. getting it back on the ship shouldnt be any trouble they dont pat you down you just have to go through a metal detector so i think i should be fine.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
im going to mexico on a cruise in a month and while i was there i was thinking about picking up some "stuff". i was wondering if you just go up to the counter and ask for the "stuff" and they give it to you. i dont want to get in any trouble. getting it back on the ship shouldnt be any trouble they dont pat you down you just have to go through a metal detector so i think i should be fine.
And when you come back into the states? Customs guys can be a *****.

X

devildog1469

devildog1469

Awards
your best bet is to buy the stuff and mail it back to a p.o. box that is what i would do:squat:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt risk getting back on the boat with gear, you may be able to get back on fine.... but when it comes to get back to the states, thats a whole different story. Ship it to a PO box.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes bro ship it to a po box. not to mention if you purchase vials they have metal on the seal... sooo.. you need to mail it bro. not to mention customs will search u and there are cameras on the boat so it's not real easy to dump the goods overboard in case you have to do such a thing. also, alot of those pharmacies sell fake **** you gotta look for the real **** and it's usually behind the counter or in some remote ass area. they got **** for the "tourists" and then the real ****s behind the counter. ask them. if you can speak spanish that helps alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.