In need of clomid!

ttboyy2k

Awards
I ordered liquid clomid from liqua-solution.com almost 2 weeks ago. I haven't received my order yet. I think I am possibly developing gyno. I have contacted them through email 2 times now with no response. They charged my pay pal account already. What should I do? Is there a telephone number I can reach them at? If I don't receive my order is there any over the counter drug stores where I could purchase clomid at? I live in the US.

Method

Awards
my choice would be to go to a place like DPS, and have them over-night-delivery you a bottle of 6-OXO PRONTO. ****'ll probably end up costing about $40-45, but, let's be honest-- if it is gyno, that's not much of a price to pay for piece-of-mind and normal pecs...

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
You can also try PumpnPose and/or Sciensupply. They're very good and usually only take only 2-3 days for delivery.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
But if you think you're getting gyno, i'd skip on clomid and go for Nolva.

sbass0317

Awards
Dude, I ordered my Clomid and Nolva from Liqua-Solutions on Monday of this week and I just got it today (Thursday of the same week). There are even 1ml eye droppers within the bottles.

db682

Awards
  • Established
You better make sure you used the right Liqua-solutions bro. Ive heard that there are some knock offs with almost the same name out there that are good at screwing people. If this guy got his in a few days you should have gotten yours too.

And if your pretty sure about the gyno, you better get nolva instead.

db

hemotep

arent liquasolutions and liquid research the same...i ordered clomid from them and need some nolva in the mean time as well?
What about research kits or other one, that eagle something in the address?

corpsedub

Awards
Dude, I ordered my Clomid and Nolva from Liqua-Solutions on Monday of this week and I just got it today (Thursday of the same week). There are even 1ml eye droppers within the bottles.
is that what the dropper comes out as? i didnt notice any measing marks on it. is that to the brim?

sbass0317

Awards
Most droppers are generally 10 drops to 1 mL. However, I always use my oral syringe I got a while ago. It just seemed neat that they put droppers in the bottles now.

hemotep

Just a note, i recieved my order of clomid today. Ordered from liquidresearch on friday, not bad.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I know, Her fingernail polish (did I spell that right, not the national origin, the paint), I gotta get some like that. Its sooooooo beeeaaaauuutiiffffffulll.:D

db

bicepts101

Awards
LOL i know when i first looked at i was like,"what the hell!" LOL

ttboyy2k

Awards
I ordered from liqua-solutions.com. They won't send me an email giving me my tracking number. When I ordered the clomid july 15, 2003, they sent me a receipt by email with an order order transaction ID number. Here it is July 25, and no clomid and no response from them. What should I do.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
call them and yell they will give you an extra bottle

hemotep

I forgot to mention, i recieved two bottles (ordered 1). Dont know why, as my order wasnt delayed at all.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ordered liquid nolva and clomid from liqua-solutions.com last wednesday and received them on sat by priority mail. The solutions are clear and come in glass vials with droppers. looks very professional.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I bought some clo cap from universal kits (50 capsules ) how many caps is the daily dosage?