BCI Powerdrol

S

s7mgte

Awards
does anyone know anything on this supplement?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will tell you again... It's a SUPERDROL CLONE
2-alpha-17 alpha-dimethyl-5 alpha-androst-3-one 10mg*

There are better and less expensive clones on the market that actually have COA's. My recommendation to you, RESEARCH!

Good Luck!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
bump, anyone have a good experiences with this product?

R

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I doubt this product still exists. This thread is 2 years old.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
On the contrary my friend, i just need to know if anyone had any legit experiences with it? recent or past? anybody?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the contrary my friend, i just need to know if anyone had any legit experiences with it? recent or past? anybody?
It is Superdrol there are a ton of los on it here. Also it is not a supp but a very potent oral steriod.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ha. sweet. thats the answer i was looking for thanks. just wanted to make sure it wasnt bunk

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Hope you have a good support supp and pct setup because you will need it with this.
are you saying that just because it's an SD clone in general? Or are you saying that because this product in particular has a somewhat good reputation, I haven't been able to find a whole lot of info on it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you saying that just because it's an SD clone in general? Or are you saying that because this product in particular has a somewhat good reputation, I haven't been able to find a whole lot of info on it

I am saying it because it is a very potent steriod that can screw you up good if you do not run proper support and have a top notch pct. If this is your 1st steriod cycle do not run this compound.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I am saying it because it is a very potent steriod that can screw you up good if you do not run proper support and have a top notch pct. If this is your 1st steriod cycle do not run this compound.
ha no man, this ain't my first rodeo, I've ran sd in the past brother. I will have my SERM,AI,cycle support, liver, joint, heart, support etc. when I run it on hand. I appreciate your concern though brother.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha no man, this ain't my first rodeo, I've ran sd in the past brother. I will have my SERM,AI,cycle support, liver, joint, heart, support etc. when I run it on hand. I appreciate your concern though brother.
Good luck bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ozzie1987 Anabolics 40
P Anabolics 4
P Supplements 0
pizzathehut Supplement Logs 3
S Supplement Logs 1