What liquid should I mix my var powder with??

Wonderman

Awards
I find it easier to mix my var powder I just got with liquid to make measuring mg easier. I have used bicardi 151 in the past, any other suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack Daniel's?

Everclear and water

All these should work fine.

Wonderman

Awards
Thanks bro, damn i wish the stuff would just mix with kool aid or something:(

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, but that would be too easy :D

You could always (after you've measured out the correct amount) drop it in a glass of kool-aide or something.

Wonderman

Awards
Thats probably what I will do, drop it in a shot glass or something. Oh well, it ain't the first time I've had to do this.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I find it easier to mix my var powder I just got with liquid to make measuring mg easier. I have used bicardi 151 in the past, any other suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help
Extra virgin olive oil. Var doesn't solute worth a damn anyway, so you're going to have to shake it and it will stay homogeneously mixed longer in something like EVOO since its thicker. If you are going to make more then a couple of weeks at a time, I would make it a 5% alcohol solution to keep bacterial growth away.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack Daniel's?

Everclear and water

All these should work fine.
SINNER--- I'm getting ready to make a tincture of testofen powder(80 grams) with 1 pint (480 ml.) of everclear. I'll mix it up and get about 160 mg. per 1 ml. Does this sound about right to you? And do I just shake it up , measure it out and drink it? It doesn't need anything else, does it? I don't mind the taste!!! Please reply soon if you can. The testofen comes in tomorrow!!