A little opinions and help with possible 12 week oral cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pplex/Pheradrol days: 1-30 doses: 15-45mg used: to start the bulk. I would be mixing the pplex and pheradrol to get doses like 25mg and 35mg. Id only bump the dose as needed. Last cycles with this i found 25mg to be good but not sure with the clones and my experience now. I know i will not go over 45mg.

SUS500 days: 27-57 doses: 2 caps steady (50mg Finigenx, 25mg MaxLMG, 14mg ATD) used: as a break from the methyls while keeping the bulk alive.

Epidrol days: 54-84 doses: 30-50mg used: to possibly deal with any rebound that may arise from the previous compounds. also to hopefully bring libido up if need be. help solidify gains.

M5AA days: 1-20, 30-50. 60-84 doses: 20-50mg used: preworkout, mainly with the most intense workouts. used to combat estrogen sides with the phera, added aggression with the sus, dry up, and harden at the end with the epi.

Igf1lr3 start or finish? Cycle support throughout. Probably cycle creatine while on as well. Tamox, Ralox, Torem, Adex on hand. Plenty of fishoil. Possible use of low dose test prop and possible cabergoline. post cycle therapy will be torem, leanxt, aPCT, restore.

I have experience with the epi and phera. A little with the m5aa and none at all with the sus. If problems come, namely gyno, ill stop short. I figure ill survive the epi and phera portions but still unsure with the sus500...

Id like to know if there are objections or any type of feedback on this. If i run this I will log it. I have alot of ideas so im not sure how to or what to use for my next...got alot of options too. Its not that i dont want to use injectable gear its just i have alot of orals to use and I only have long ester gear at the moment but i want to be able to cut cycle short if need be. I may have places to go or other obligations to keep so i dont want to be tied into Test E.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i am with ya on the obligations and not having to be tied into test e. anywho, I would run the igf1 for 3 weeks in the beginning and 3 weeks in the end. (during ur p-plex cycle) I think you might run into some gyno problems with the sus500. that's when I'd run low dose caber. I wouldn't say that you gotta stop just because of a little itch. As far as the m5aa I've never run it so I don't know. I'd run epistane at minimum of 50mg. I've found best results @ 60mg. And p-plex @ 30mg.
i don't see any problems with a 12 week oral cycle.
use milk thistle.
600mg ed.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i agree, epi dose needs to be 50-60mg, epi at 30 wont do much for a bulk

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you considered pulsing for 12 weeks?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did also like epi at 60mg. It was the best dose for me but i was gonna "try" to go light on it. I dont want to end too strong, gonna try a smooth let down maybe....idk. I have two bottles so 60mg for that duration would not be a problem.

I have considered pulsing superdrol in there somewhere but not sure. Most likely ill do the same as my last oral cycle and take a day off from orals each week and sometimes drop the dose down on off days...it helped alot last cycle and i didnt run into any problems doing that.

As far as the sus500 and gyno well i know that is a real strong possibility but im hopin the atd in it will help.

Lets say i did have some test prop and didnt want to run it for 12 weeks, it would probably be best used at the end with the epi, agree?

thanks for the replies.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Intersting cycle idea. I like this kind of mix/switch stuff because it tends to work well for me. I've never run anything like 12 weeks on orals, and you might have some issues for that length of time. Seems like a well thought-out plan. I would just say (as I always do) that you'll probably have to "feel" your way through it and adjust accordingly. As for the IGF, I'd say run it weeks 5-8 (on weeks) and 13-16 (PCT weeks).

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would run the IGF the first few weeks. Depends on what your trying to use it for though (prevent shutdown, hyperplasia?)?

Cycle looks a bit rough on the ole cholesterol. What happend to your S+1?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cholesterol won't be too much of an issue. He's not even running SD. PP isn't that hard on cholesterol. I am not sure how m5aa is. I am probably goiing to run an M1T cycle after I get my leg healed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run the IGF the first few weeks. Depends on what your trying to use it for though (prevent shutdown, hyperplasia?)?

Cycle looks a bit rough on the ole cholesterol. What happend to your S+1?
Id like to use it for hyperplasia.

The s1 i still have its just im not sure i want to do a transdermal just yet. Maybe when the lady goes up to LV to visit... I really wanna give this sus500 a shot, i got the bottle for free from one of the reps for G.E.T.

you are probably right about the cholesterol but i would just say that because of the duration of the cycle not because of the compounds. They are all pretty mild compounds.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The s1+ mohn cycle could still be an option along with a dbol test-e deca winny cycle but im kinda leaning to this oral cycle first.

Cholesterol won't be too much of an issue. He's not even running superdrol. PP isn't that hard on cholesterol. I am not sure how m5aa is. I am probably goiing to run an M1T cycle after I get my leg healed.
m5aa is basically a methyl dht ph. Rough on the hairline and prostate...

i still have leftover m1t that i cant get myself to use...i guess all the negative talk about it spooked me. I do remember when i ran it as my first cycle, didnt recover from it for months and months...could have been due to my 6oxo 3 week PCT...:trout: :nutkick:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol yeah. a 3 week post cycle therapy on 6-oxo is garbage.
lol. you should be cool with nolvadex and clomid.
i always am.
and if need be a-dex.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill have some P-5-P and Vitex to use for prolactin control as well. I3C will also be tried out in PCT.

bump for more vets...yay or nay.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vitex...why dont I know what that is?

I saw your post on p-5-p, good stuff btw.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/now-foods/vitex-300-mg-90-caps.html probably 1 cap in the morning and one before bed. ive used it before but didnt finish the bottle. so ill probably just run it for a few weeks.

Do you think HCG would be a good idea?
Noob question, but what in Vitex helps with prolactin control?

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Vcap®
Servings per Container: [change me]

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Chaste Berry Tree (Vitex) Extract (fruit) (Vitex agnus castus)
300mg **
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) (root) 150mg **
(Standardized to min. 0.5% Agnusides)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose (capsule), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica. Vegetarian formula.
And HCG would be a great idea. Recovery will be that much easier...

Last edited:

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/now-foods/vitex-300-mg-90-caps.html probably 1 cap in the morning and one before bed. ive used it before but didnt finish the bottle. so ill probably just run it for a few weeks.

Do you think HCG would be a good idea?
So your only going to use 600 mg's per day? Ive been getting mixed opions on how much and have heard everything from 600-2000 mg's per day.

But i started sus500 on tuesday and by thursday i was already getting weird feeling in my nipples. So i went over to GNC and got B-6 and Vitex and am taking 600 mgs of B-6 and 2,000 mgs of vitex to try to control it right now and i have seen some imporvement already. I dont know if this is to much vitex. But it seems to be working and i havent read any research on the upper limit of vitex per day and side effects. I also backed down to 4 a day on the sus500 (this is all im running) 6 might have been to much and shouldnt have started there in the first.

AS far as the HCG i couldnt tell you man, i have no clue if would be a good idea or bad.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you were taking 6 Sus500 ed?!! thats alot. Im only gonna be doing two because well its a 60 count bottle and im just testing it out free.

I cant remember exactly how it works off the top of my head but its used to stop women from lactating i believe...run a search on prolactin and Vitex agnus castus and even dong quai.

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
yeah its the max dosage. Im 250 pounds at about 6-8% range so i figured id be alright. But this is some strong ****... no joke. But i went down to 4 today + the b-6/vitex has pretty much diminished my problem.

I dont really have a lump or anything its just my nipps are getting really sensative and feel a lot different than before. It was tender pushing against them. But i cant feel a lump or anything. I may have had a small case from my teenage years or something that is getting aggrivated right now i have no idea. But its not noticable if you look at it or anything... its just that i can feel something weird going on. Could be multiple things as of right now so im not freaking out about it and i see my doc on tuesday anyways for some other stuff so ill ask to get checked out to see if it even gyno in the first place.

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
Noob question, but what in Vitex helps with prolactin control?
Vitex use for male bodybuilders.........

It is used in some supplements for male bodybuilders as a secondary component, as some studies suggested that it may decrease the prolactin levels [1], which, in turn, increases LH (luteinizing hormone)and testosterone levels [2]. It has been assumed to not have the same effect on the female hormonal balance, but recent studies contradict this

Also this is what i was wondering as well....

Finigenix Magnum
Innovators: PharmagenX
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: Though there hasn't been much logged on this bad boy, those who've used it have liked it. This is a prohormone to Tren.

Max LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.

since these are 2 out of the 3 compounds in sus500 and the other being an ATD.... this states that is AGGRIVATES gyno... meaning not forming gyno?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well you did say you had pre existing from puberty didnt you? usually if guys had flare ups when they were younger, particularly during puberty, youll be considered prone. Also if something can aggrivate gyno then you can be sure it can cause it to form as well...

so what day are you on with the sus500 and how are gains?

ABsR4FAGS

Awards
well you did say you had pre existing from puberty didnt you? usually if guys had flare ups when they were younger, particularly during puberty, youll be considered prone. Also if something can aggrivate gyno then you can be sure it can cause it to form as well...

so what day are you on with the sus500 and how are gains?
I get what your saying....

well i train DC style so forced progression is key... but i gained a lot of strength on my lifts for example the last time i did deads i was at 545x4 this time i got it for 7 (on friday)

I started tuesday so ive been on it for 5 days. Im up 5 pounds and still in the same condition. Maybe holding slightly lower water. My legs have been cramping slightly nothing major it could be numerous things not the sus500. But all in all i really like it except for the tightness of my chest no other sides to report of besides being aggressive.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
yo pistonpump, what did ya decide on?

and props for some nice ideas on an all oral cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo pistonpump, what did ya decide on?

and props for some nice ideas on an all oral cycle.
Im probably gonna run this for the new year. Id like to start in December but i think ill have better results with taking more time off. Im gonna leave the prop out of the plan as i dont rather leave aromatizing compounds out or to a bare minimum. Gonna run the igf at the start and if i can get more ill run at the end and continue in PCT. Probably play the sides as i go. Ill have b6, p-5-p, cycle support, vitex, nolva, ralox, fish oils for sides. Anything else ill just pick up as i go. PCT...probably torem, restore, l-histidine, i-3-c, leanxt, and a test booster started in week 3 or PCT, jw?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck nancy,
~trip

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm interested in the m5-aa idea.

When you say you'll be using it for estrogen control will it act like proviron?

If so i'll be happy because m5-aa is so much cheaper.:hammer:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in the m5-aa idea.

When you say you'll be using it for estrogen control will it act like proviron?

If so i'll be happy because m5-aa is so much cheaper.:hammer:
im assuming it will...DHT type compounds or high androgens with little anabolic value usually help with estrogen. Think winny, masteron and proviron, i would think this is in the same family.

Do you think the cycle is too long? Im not sure how bad suppression/shutdown will be as i know pp and epi are very mild on me and m5aa seems to be as well. I guess the Sus500 will be the real make or break for this cycle.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the reply mate. I think imay do a little experiment with dbol and m5aa.

--

I think you will be shut down. period.

But, that's the whole idea of post cycle therapy eh?

People run 12-16 week cycles all the time and recover fine.

The only difference i see is that it's all orals so there is a toxicity issue. Should be fine with liver protectors etc imo. There was a thread on muscletalk dot co dot uk the other week about long oral cycles. One guy said he was on 100mg per day of dbol for eleven months with no problem.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks homie gee locc gangsta pimp dogg!

you think its a good plan?
The Igf-1 will DEF help prevent shutdown!! Dude im in week 11 and my nuts are around 90+% If you use that every 3rd day at like 20mcg(thats really all you need) you should be MUCH better off than some random blowjob running a 10 weeker.

I used igf like every 5-6 days @ 20mcg and dosing that low was just as effective as larger dosing in the past...remember IGF is one of those more is not always better compounds!!

Last edited:
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Igf-1 will DEF help prevent shutdown!! Dude im in week 11 and my nuts are around 90+% If you use that every 3rd day at like 20mcg(thats really all you need) you should be MUCH better off than some random blowjob running a 10 weeker.

I used igf like every 5-6 days @ 20mcg and dosing that low was just as effective as larger dosing in the past...remember IGF is one of those more is not always better compounds!!
dis true. altho i was jamming a good 80mcg of igf1 ed.
and as far as liver... it's genetics and milk thistle.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Says the guy who's slamming 10 different orals in his current cycle. :D

Lol, I been bustin trips balls a lot lately.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if this is true im in the clear! my pops been drinking hards every night for 30+ years and he's still kicking.
tell me about it. my grandpa drank straight hardcore vodka and whiskey with coca cola every single night and day for 60+ years and he's still alive and not really that debilitated.
aside from his stomach ulcers.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
tell me about it. my grandpa drank straight hardcore vodka and whiskey with coca cola every single night and day for 60+ years and he's still alive and not really that debilitated.
aside from his stomach ulcers.
F*ck, I already got ulcers and I just turned 26, damn stress of daily living.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've just lucked out genetically speaking.
lucked out to abuse orals....steroids that is lol. I like to force some pretty abusive orals on myself hahaha...not actually on myself but by someone else...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beyond my scope of experience, like the idea of finishing w/ epi. Have a shorter cycle like this in mind myself.
what did you have in mind for yours?

I think ill wait until Januarary just so i can get the most out of it. I plan on dieting the last two weeks of December as well just so im more sensitive to the compounds. Im gonna quit smoking in Jan. too so ill start a new year with a bang.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my biggest weight gains were right after i stopped smoking and started up my superdrol/epi/trenadrol/mass tabs cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
used up some m4ohn for about two weeks with about 50mg zol, all doses with first meal only.

bumped up the zol after the m4ohn and started 10mg phera, again only in the morning. noticed some puffy nips.

right now im into the full cycle, meaning im not just dosing during the mornings. So right now its 150mg zol and 25mg phera. cycle support and fish oils with igflr3 post workout for upper body only.

Also taking AnaPro protien by EST so about 10mg propadrol in there too. I think im going to drop the zol as well and finish with it and epi.

lastly, since the puffy nips are evident again but not painful or bothersome i have been taking one drop of Raloxifene each day...40mg.