i did't work out for the past 3 months can i start with cycle right away?
- 11-06-2007, 12:48 AM
- 11-06-2007, 01:35 AM
not a good idea...if u get back into the swing of things and make natural gains, u will be much more pleased with ur cycle later on in the long run
11-06-2007, 01:56 AM
11-06-2007, 02:43 AM
i would kill ur soreness first and once you've worked out for a good 4 weeks naturally and got ur base built up then cycle.
11-06-2007, 06:13 AM
11-06-2007, 10:54 AM
I agree with all the above posts. Personally, I noticed that my body respond well with cycle when I stay clean for about 4 to 6 weeks after PCT. Just clean food and vital supplements with regimented workouts. And cardio is important too - vein popping pump is good motivator i think.
11-06-2007, 01:14 PM
11-06-2007, 04:29 PM
11-06-2007, 06:36 PM
11-06-2007, 06:55 PM
If you've worked for a few years consistently before the 3 month layoff and you've cycled before, I don't see any problem with it. You'll probably just get back to where you before you left off quicker. I wouldn't go for more than a light 4 weeker and then workout natural for 2-3 months and then maybe do a heavier cycle. Just my opinion. I know why everyone else is saying no, and if you're really wishy-washy with your training then I agree the answer is no until you get into a regular routine for a few months. But if you do go ahead, don't rush to add weight too quickly, your joints/tendons may not be able to handle it right away.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kimmcl in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-28-2008, 01:34 PM
- By williamszues in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:43 PM
- By williamszues in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:36 PM
- By nas7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-20-2006, 03:38 PM
- By S-Zero in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:23 PM