i did't work out for the past 3 months can i start with cycle right away?

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
yes or no?..... Iam thinking no but ill ask anyways:):dl:

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
not a good idea...if u get back into the swing of things and make natural gains, u will be much more pleased with ur cycle later on in the long run

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
i did't work out for the past 3 months can i start with cycle right away?
Sure the Life Cycle is a nice piece of aerobic equipment. Jump on that sucker and pedal your ass off.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would kill ur soreness first and once you've worked out for a good 4 weeks naturally and got ur base built up then cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree that you need at least 3-4 weeks "warmup" again first

Bier

Bier

Awards
I agree with all the above posts. Personally, I noticed that my body respond well with cycle when I stay clean for about 4 to 6 weeks after PCT. Just clean food and vital supplements with regimented workouts. And cardio is important too - vein popping pump is good motivator i think.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I would hit it hard naturally until you were where you were when you stopped 3 months ago, at least

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
If you've worked for a few years consistently before the 3 month layoff and you've cycled before, I don't see any problem with it. You'll probably just get back to where you before you left off quicker. I wouldn't go for more than a light 4 weeker and then workout natural for 2-3 months and then maybe do a heavier cycle. Just my opinion. I know why everyone else is saying no, and if you're really wishy-washy with your training then I agree the answer is no until you get into a regular routine for a few months. But if you do go ahead, don't rush to add weight too quickly, your joints/tendons may not be able to handle it right away.