HDrol, SD & Phera Pulse - Call me Crazy!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

As I sit here, with my hand healing (long story) I'll soon be ready to get back, or re-start my 8 week pulse cycle (will be a total of 4 weeks out - so technically re-starting).

Anyway, I have a big stock of the following H-Drol, M-Drol, superdrol (old skool & new) and some M1T and some other goodies...(ok so yeah im a hoarder lol)

So I thought, hmm how about pulsing the different compounds :
(please note i react VERY VERY well to low doses of anabolic compounds before commenting on my dosages)

Mon (Big Boy Monday): 10mg superdrol
Wed (Wet n' Wild Wednesday) : 25mg P-Plexl
Frid (Lean n Clean Friday) : 15mg H-Drol

So i put the "wetest" compound in on Wednesday as I thought that would be a good choice.

For Later in the pulse cycle:

Mon: SD 10mg pre-workout, p-plex 15mg post
Wed: H-Drol 24mg pre-workout, p-plex post
Fri: SD 10mg Pre-Workout, H-Drol 25mg Post.

Off Days will be Hx2 (4 pills per day) and Life Support taken morning and night on off days only.

Thoughts? Comments, suggestions?

I have alot of time on my hands right now as I had to drop a major class in college due to my hand, so please, dont judge me :trout: hehe

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I take it you decided against this?
I was thinkign about something like a
full 4 weeker
10mg SD first dose
10-20mg Hdrol second dose.

Just mix in the 2 compunds....? Not sure if it would reap any special benifits though you know?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I take it you decided against this?
I was thinkign about something like a
full 4 weeker
10mg superdrol first dose
10-20mg Hdrol second dose.

Just mix in the 2 compunds....? Not sure if it would reap any special benifits though you know?
i think superdrol especially is best run standalone due to the potent nature of the compound. you're prob better off saving Hdrol for a separate cycle IMO

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i think superdrol especially is best run standalone due to the potent nature of the compound. you're prob better off saving Hdrol for a separate cycle IMO
Yea the only reason i see running one it not not get all the noteable effects of one. That seems a little exccessive. I could see running something after or with PPlex cause it is known to be a lil wet.Alot of people alos say its not though.
Oh well.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
ACtually, i havent started the cycle yet - my hands still busted.

I thought seeing as most people take at least 2 does of superdrol on a pulse day, I might take one SD and one Halo or Phera, and so on.... (although only 1 SD gives me mind blowing gains - I react like a house on fire to any anabolic compound)

I couldnt work out whether it would be that effective, or would increase toxicity.

Then I thought, what if I used Halo pulse for a cut for 2 weeks, then SD and Phera.... again.... so many choices :blink:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Yea the only reason i see running one it not not get all the noteable effects of one. That seems a little exccessive. I could see running something after or with PPlex cause it is known to be a lil wet.Alot of people alos say its not though.
Oh well.
Maybe Epistane and PPlex? Epistane is a lil milder than HDrol. And stacking it with the pheraplex compound is a pretty common cycle option nowadays so there's lots of feedback on it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Id say go 2 weeks on Mdrol(superdrol) and then go 2 weeks on Hdrol. Just for the reason if you respond to low doses then there is no need to go higher on Sdrol you know? So then you have a full cycle though. Also i hear shutdown is fairly common W/ Pplex. Id say do a straight cycle of 2. MAybe Pplex first and then lean out with the Hdrol....?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
superdrol raised my ldl from 120 to 280 and lowered my hdl from 52 to <15.... after just three weeks

I can't imagine what all three of those would do to you, together!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would think that a 3 day pulse at a reasonable dose, would be fine. I'm not convinced that halodrol is the best compound to pulse. Epi+Sdrol pulse should be good though. Epi before workout and Sdrol after.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any benefit in pulsing Phera or H-Drol. Both of them take a while to kick in even on a standard cycle, so I don't see you getting much from taking them once a week. I'm sure you would see benefits in taking them the way you proposed for later in your cycle, but the first part just doesn't look like the best idea to me. Plus it seems to me you are almost adding different compounds in just for the sake of taking more. I think you would see better results sticking to one compound, maybe two if you want to get wild. You also don't know what effect the compounds could have on your body when taken together. Just my two cents.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any benefit in pulsing Phera or H-Drol. Both of them take a while to kick in even on a standard cycle, so I don't see you getting much from taking them once a week.
Thats kinda what I thought. I have so much of it, I thought..."need to put it to use somehow.."

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe run the Halodrol throughout the cycle, and pulse the other two orals? Something like:

Weeks 1-8: Halodrol @ 50mg
Mon, Wed, Fri: 5-10mg Superdrol in morning, 20mg PP at night

It may be a biased opinion, but that actually seems like a really good idea to me.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
man, why....lol...really doesnt seem like a good idea...that poor liver of yours.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
i agree. taking methylated orals for anything longer than 6 weeks is practically begging for liver disease. honestly bro, i'd go for a solid 4 weeker of just one PH. you're much better off running separate, traditional cycles to maximize your gains with any one product. also a lot less taxing on your organs.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
i agree. taking methylated orals for anything longer than 6 weeks is practically begging for liver disease. honestly bro, i'd go for a solid 4 weeker of just one PH. you're much better off running separate, traditional cycles to maximize your gains with any one product. also a lot less taxing on your organs.
Wait guys, I think i didn't make myself clear here:

I plan on 1 superdrol pre workout and/or 1 Phera or Halo post if needed.

3x a week.

Now how can that be more toxic than most guys taking at least 2 superdrol doses 3 or 4x a week if not more on a pulse?

Is using pulsing different mythls more toxic than pulsing the same mythlated compound?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
not sure, i just dont see the point of using 3 different compounds really.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
not sure, i just dont see the point of using 3 different compounds really.
neither did i. I just wondered what the hell to do with them all.

I react like crazy to 1 SD (although interestingly enough, if I mega dose omega-3/fish oil during the cycle I get AMAZING results, and if i dose normal omega-3/fish oil i get - so-so results)..

So basically guys, what do i do with all this stuff?!!

Do I run a short 2 week cycle of Halo to cut off the remaining fat around my hips (maybe 2-3 lbs max) and to trim up.

Use the SD pulsed to bulk up.

So what should i use the Phera for....

(btw I would obviously not be taking all these back to back, i'm just wondering what the hell to do with them)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks of Halo would be a waste, take a lil while to kick in...

if you react well to SD, id use that, mega dose you fish oil, and eat clean...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Run Phera first casue if it is "wet" for you you'll get some mass. Take time off, run SD for 3 weeks, then Hdrol after it for 5-6 and from those youll lean out form the PP cycle nd strength gains should be amazing.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks of Halo would be a waste, take a lil while to kick in...

if you react well to superdrol, id use that, mega dose you fish oil, and eat clean...
Thanks man. I know SD is all round bulk/cutter (although probably much more efficient as a bulking compound).

I guess I'll just freeze this phera and halo and keep it for emergencies .....

With regards to the fish oil, I remember reading a long, long, long time ago that having completely skewed HDL and LDL levels during a cycle actually affected the gains you got - in a negative way.

So ever since the days of M1T, I always mega dosed the salmon oil (along with other Lipid supps) and found it yielded far better results (both with lipid control and gains) than just normal dosing.

Not sure if the science behind this backs up this theory, but it does seem to have some ground - at least in my book.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ive been high dosing fish oil with my Drive and RPM the last 2 weeks and having great results. Lemme know if you dose it high with SD, like to see how it goes for you.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
ive been high dosing fish oil with my Drive and RPM the last 2 weeks and having great results. Lemme know if you dose it high with superdrol, like to see how it goes for you.
Before I had this stupid cat bite on my hand I did actually dose it high with superdrol.

I was only on it for 1.5 weeks (total 4 doses of 10mg SD) and gained 12LBS - no fat. For real!.

Compare that to regular cycle when I didn't use mega doses and after 3 weeks I gained 14LBS

You do the math.

(aside from the fact im gifted with being super reactive to anything anabolic - the results seem speak for themselves and there does seem to be a correlation)

I really do think the benefits of fish oil (particularly salmon oil) and maintaining good LDL/HLD ratios is seriously underrated.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Before I had this stupid cat bite on my hand I did actually dose it high with superdrol.

I was only on it for 1.5 weeks (total 4 doses of 10mg superdrol) and gained 12LBS - no fat. For real!.

Compare that to regular cycle when I didn't use mega doses and after 3 weeks I gained 14LBS

You do the math.

(aside from the fact im gifted with being super reactive to anything anabolic - the results seem speak for themselves and there does seem to be a correlation)

I really do think the benefits of fish oil (particularly salmon oil) and maintaining good LDL/HLD ratios is seriously underrated.
That is freakin amazing. i just started week 3 and decided to bump to 30. Im goin to up the fish/Omega 3 though now.
Congrats and your freakin lucky.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
That is freakin amazing. i just started week 3 and decided to bump to 30. Im goin to up the fish/Omega 3 though now.
I know. When MFX and HX2 came out from AX I gained like 14LBS on that in 2 months.

Its a natural test booster and anti-estrogen .... i consider myself very, very lucky in that respect.

I begin to wonder whether the cancer medications i had when i was a kid (lots of Corticosteroids - I mean Gram doses here, and chemo drugs - lost 95% of muscle couldn't walk or lift up eating utensils type muscle loss) had an effect on my receptor sensitivity.

Ever since I was 18 after it all ended, I gain muscle and loose fat as easy as hell. There was actually a study where-by children or teens who had had chemo have a very, very hard time gaining weight after - no matter how many calories are consumed. Im not sure the reasons why, and I think there were trying to find out (my hospital has me as a study case) - but im wondering if that also has something to do with it.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Oh and dude, really keep the fish oil up. No matter how I react the fish oil seems to be the key ingredient.

I remember the old days (think it was Big Cat from BB.com) who mentioned fish oil and gains on pro-hormones. It seems to have gotten lost in its importance over the years...

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
If the whole problem is you don't know what to do with all the PH's and DS's you have stock piled, you could simply shipped them to me and there you go, problem solved.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
If the whole problem is you don't know what to do with all the PH's and DS's you have stock piled, you could simply shipped them to me and there you go, problem solved.
Now why didnt i think of that....

My question here would be, and what would you do with them?

xtremethickness

Awards
Kind of bumping an old thread, but I'm curious, when you mention mega-dosing omega 3s and fish oil, how much are we talking about on a daily basis? and are you taking both at the same time? I'm thinking maybe the PHs have better absorption with the fats then w/o? but idk so I'm looking for clarification. Thanks.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Kind of bumping an old thread, but I'm curious, when you mention mega-dosing omega 3s and fish oil, how much are we talking about on a daily basis? and are you taking both at the same time? I'm thinking maybe the PHs have better absorption with the fats then w/o? but idk so I'm looking for clarification. Thanks.
Didnt expect this old thread to pop back up....

As for the omega fish oils, i take a variety of different "types", or should i say sources.

I cant get to the dosages right now (call me lazy, but im lying in bed on my laptop and its too cold to go to the kitchen :whip:)

But i'm guessing, most liquid omega 3 and 6 tabs are roughly the same dosages, give or take mg.

When i do a ph cycle (approx 1 or 2 max per yr, or less) I litterally take a handful of omega 3 and 6 tabs with every meal. It really makes all the difference in my personal gains. I cant seem to find the article on this, or who said it (other than Big Cat over at bb) but phs work best in which HDL and LDL are as close to their normal "off cycle" ratios as possible.

I think this disscussion resurfaced back when M1T came on to the market.