Epistane Cycle

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi is self acts as a AI, i think your referring to the pulse method when you use a AI on the off days to keep a low level of aromatase enzymes, i guess you can still stack epi with a AI for a straight cycle but i dont really see the need to, epi is strong enough by it self, you want some estrogen not zero.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
heres what he said:

Q: What is the best cycle method to reduce my gyno?

A: The pulse cycle is really meant for training and not really for Gyno reduction. Dr.D suggests an ED cycle for Gyno reduction. Also add a good quality AI during this cycle as well as E2 estrogen levels may rise on a SERM like Epistane

i am going to run a cycle later on no matter what for a bulk. But additionally reduce gyno as well...i would like to know what he meant?
adding a AI on cycle? or after for post cycle therapy?

Das

Das

Awards
Epi is self acts as a AI, i think your referring to the pulse method when you use a AI on the off days to keep a low level of aromatase enzymes, i guess you can still stack epi with a AI for a straight cycle but i dont really see the need to, epi is strong enough by it self, you want some estrogen not zero.
Newbe here.. trying to make sense of things. I've read that some guys get gyno months after an Epi cycle with a serm for pct... so what are they doing wrong?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Newbe here.. trying to make sense of things. I've read that some guys get gyno months after an Epi cycle with a serm for post cycle therapy... so what are they doing wrong?
i have not heard this from epistane? where did you see this information?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am actually using Havoc (Epi) presently as an AI after my MDrol/Fura cycle. The results have been fairly solid, but thank goodness for supercissus. MY joints ache to hell

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/78562-oh-no-gyno.html

happened to him... Id like to fig out how much epi and serm he was taking.

Also read a couple other places that the same thing happened to other ppl. Maybe they were doing cycles too quickly?
yeah there are a couple popping up a few months down the track. Not sure if these guys were using it for gyno reduction in the first place.....just wondering if the gyno reduction is only temporary or if these guys actually got the gyno from the Epi.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats scary, i hope dr.d our neoborn will chime in on this, its happened with superdrol but i doubt with something less androgenic like epi