need cycle help badly

ironraider52

Banned
Awards
im looking to start up my second cycle. first cycle i did was tren ace at 100 mg eod and had great reults gaining 25 lbs while dropping 8% body fat. but now im at about 11-12% and need to get to 5-7%.

my diet is very clean, im 6' 244 lbs.

im thinking of masteron and winny, but ive been told that 100 mg of masteron every 3 days wont b enough. and that i should use test with it, even though winny and masteron dont need to have test to back them.

theni was jus thinking of doing tren enanthate at 600 mg ew(pyramiding up of course) 4 ten weeks. but just by itself with sum stuff on hanf to keep off the bad sides......or i would throw in like 250 mgs of test e every week jus to keep my balls etc.

would the tren enanthate cycle be any good??

or can sumone give me sum ideas for a good fat shedding stack.

thanks in advance.

ironraider52

Banned
Awards
well, what about 4 a noob like me would a 16 week test cycle with another compound thrown in at the middle like masteron or winny be sumthing to think of?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, what about 4 a noob like me would a 16 week test cycle with another compound thrown in at the middle like masteron or winny be sumthing to think of?
i would just go 10 weeks of test eth, or cyp, the eth might be better for a noob becuase its only 1 pin a week but if u notice bad sides its gonna take longer to get it out of your system.

ironraider52

Banned
Awards
im just concerned that if i run a test only cycle that ill put on a buncha water weight and get too big. When really i just want to lean out and keep what i got....but get shredded

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
test prop 8 weeks
tren ace first 6 weeks
masteron prop last 6 weeks
winny last 4 weeks.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Test E and Tren E together was a nice cycle for me back in 2005.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can come up some real nice cycles its just my bank roll isnt too good right now lol.