Increasing Libido While On Epistane

  1. New Member
    Insidious1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    7.39%

    Increasing Libido While On Epistane


    Hey folks....

    All is well.. good diet, putting on good size and feeling good!

    I recently started dating a girl and we're gettin "busy" ... I notice my libido is a bit low and is therefore causing a bit of a anxiety about it...

    Any idea/suggestions on how to boost it back up? I have about 7 more days of the cycle... and a good PCT lined up...

    Your thoughts are appreciated!

  2. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1057
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Some people say DHEA, but that never helped me. Maybe run some test if you have it.
  3. New Member
    azr101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    32.27%

    I still swear by tribulus for this, I know the science says it doesn't do ****, but as an aphrodesiac I swear it works.

    Also sometimes the easiest solutions are the best, you've got a computer, check out some PORN, I've been married for 11 years now and it still does the trick!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    dadream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    32.25%

    I've been taking Maca for just about the entire length of my epi/pp cycle and i can say it has kept things functioning properly and then some.....It's definitely a cheap effective way to keep the libido up.
  5. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    so did your libido drop off as the cycle progressed or was it like that the whole time? My libido was nuts on epidrol until about half way thru week 3. U need to get some viagra. Are you using IBE epistane?
  6. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1057
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    so did your libido drop off as the cycle progressed or was it like that the whole time? My libido was nuts on epidrol until about half way thru week 3. U need to get some viagra. Are you using IBE epistane?
    Were you running anything else with the Epidrol?
  7. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    nope nothing but cycle support.
  8. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    A couple shots of tequila prior to your engagement should put it back on track :P
  9. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,502
    Rep Power
    483021
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dostinex does insane things for one's libido!
  10. New Member
    Insidious1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    7.39%

    Thanks for the replies everyone! I really appreciate them!

    I have been on Epi for nealy 3 weeks now. I noticed and increase in libido for the first couple weeks or so, and then a relatively significant drop.

    I also just started dating someone and am gettin my freak on now! So before it wasn't really an issue if i my libido was a little low... but now... i'd obviously prefer it to be back up!

    I went out and got some fenugreek and some horny goat weed. The lady came over last night and i had popped 2 horny goat weed pills and BAM! It wasn't nearly 100% back to normal, but it definately helped!

    I'll start taking one cap of that, then 1-2 before "sexy time".. and the fenugreek i'll take daily aswell. I have DHEA on hand.. but didn't want to take that quite yet while ON my cycle...

    I kno some research chem sites have the active ingredients of Viagra and Cialis and was giving thought to that...
  11. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious1 View Post
    Thanks for the replies everyone! I really appreciate them!

    I have been on Epi for nealy 3 weeks now. I noticed and increase in libido for the first couple weeks or so, and then a relatively significant drop.

    I also just started dating someone and am gettin my freak on now! So before it wasn't really an issue if i my libido was a little low... but now... i'd obviously prefer it to be back up!

    I went out and got some fenugreek and some horny goat weed. The lady came over last night and i had popped 2 horny goat weed pills and BAM! It wasn't nearly 100% back to normal, but it definately helped!

    I'll start taking one cap of that, then 1-2 before "sexy time".. and the fenugreek i'll take daily aswell. I have DHEA on hand.. but didn't want to take that quite yet while ON my cycle...

    I kno some research chem sites have the active ingredients of Viagra and Cialis and was giving thought to that...
    be warned the fenugreek may have you smelling like maple syrup. The viagra and cialis from the chem sites are worth a shot, ive never got them but i figure it would be nice to have a bottle around just in case..... Have you tried Aspire36 by PAL yet?
  12. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1057
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    be warned the fenugreek may have you smelling like maple syrup. The viagra and cialis from the chem sites are worth a shot, ive never got them but i figure it would be nice to have a bottle around just in case..... Have you tried Aspire36 by PAL yet?
    Yeah, get the Aspire36 because Viagra and Cialis don't even come close to it IMO.
  13. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    so did your libido drop off as the cycle progressed or was it like that the whole time? My libido was nuts on epidrol until about half way thru week 3. U need to get some viagra. Are you using IBE epistane?
    Same here, up then down towards the end.
  14. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1784
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Yeah, get the Aspire36 because Viagra and Cialis don't even come close to it IMO.
    Cialis doesn't increase my libido, but whenever any action is happening, I get instant wood, and I mean HARD wood. It is the shiznit for me.
  15. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,948
    Rep Power
    1066
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    87.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Yeah, get the Aspire36 because Viagra and Cialis don't even come close to it IMO.
    I second getting the Aspire. Amazing stuff. Just make sure ur hydrated. I am sure u are, but I made the mistake the last 2 times I took and the headaches suck. They come and go and aren't super intense just nagging. Feels like the blood is rushing to both heads
  16. New Member
    Insidious1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    281
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    7.39%

    OK folks.. i REALLY appreciate the input!

    Keep it coming....

    I am taking Fenugreek at 3 750mg doses per day spread out evenly... i am also taking Horny Goat weed in the morning and right before me and the lady are about to have "sexy time"....

    So far so good with the honry goat weed and fenugreek. I don't think the fenu is kicking in yet... But i know the Honry Goat Weed has helped a bit, especially when taken 20 minutes beforehand...

    I might try a reasearch chem, just to have it on hand... Oh and i took your advice on the Aspire36... they had a "1 Week Trial Bottle" and i just paid for the shipping. We'll see how it works...

    Anyone who has taken Aspire36.... what are the effects?!?!? I understand to obviously stay hydrated... but how long after taking does it "kick in" and does it really stay effective for 36 hours like it claims? Your input is appreciated....

    Thanks folks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Libido booster while on epistane?
    By KillJitsu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:48 AM
  2. Increased libido while on Superdrol?
    By BigTender in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 02:31 PM
  3. Complete Metabolic Panel While on Epistane
    By ripp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:45 PM
  4. New poll request - Libido while on Methyl-ATD
    By hrtguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 11:51 AM
  5. weak libido while on certain sups.
    By jenkins in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in