anavar/test cycle?

dra05ke

Awards
i'm considering a 10 week anavar cycle 40mg/day ..i want to throw a test in there but i dont know which test to go with ..sust,enth,prop?? it's just for maintenance 200mg/week which would be the best route to go with ..and what would be the best AI to take while on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy and gyno (i am a bit more prone to it than others)

anavar 40mg/day - week 1-8
test 200mg/week - week 1-8
AI - week 1-8

PCT
cyclofenil - 600 mg/day -week9
cyclofenil - 400mg/day - week 10-11
IGF-LR3 - week 8-11

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i'm considering a 10 week anavar cycle 40mg/day ..i want to throw a test in there but i dont know which test to go with ..sust,enth,prop?? it's just for maintenance 200mg/week which would be the best route to go with ..and what would be the best AI to take while on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy and gyno (i am a bit more prone to it than others)

anavar 40mg/day - week 1-8
test 200mg/week - week 1-8
AI - week 1-8

post cycle therapy
cyclofenil - 600 mg/day -week9
cyclofenil - 400mg/day - week 10-11
IGF-LR3 - week 8-11
if you're running test 1-8 then prop is really your only option of those 3

preventing testicular atrophy...not an AI....HCG will help minimize

why not a higher dosage of test?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I too am a little confused by this cycle, what are your goals?

dra05ke

Awards
my goals are to gain only strength and lean out and not build too much mass up thats why i've chosen to take just 200mg/week of test specifically for maintenance (keep energy levels up and libido) and small increases in strength that will come from such a small dosage. have tried other things (tribulus, avena sativa) none worked for me with libido still find it difficult to get in the mood.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Well i think the route you must take is to use test prop or sust., if you only plan on running the cycle for only 8 weeks. The longer acting testosterone esters can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks to kick in. I would agree on the low test dose, i would say to bump it up to 300mg/week which trust me is still on the low side. For an AI i would say to throw some proviron in there 50mgs/day as it will have a synergistic effect with the test and anavar and will probably get next to no bloat. Alternative to proviron would be arimidex but i don't think you would have to much estro related problems with such a mild cycle.

soontoberipped

Awards
I have done a cycle of test and var in the past. It was as follows:

Week 1-8 Test Prop 50mg/day = 350mg per week
Week 1-8 Var 60mg/day

PCT of L-Dex, Nolva and Clomid. I also ran nolva during the cycle because of sore nips. I had letro on hand just in case and that knocked down the sore nips quickly.

I loved this cycle. I wanted to decrease bf while gain mass and I was successful. My diet and training was on point which made all the difference.

If I could do it over again, I would have run the var at a higher dose.

What are your current stats?