my cycle(s) please review

kidracer69

Awards
methyl 1a & masterdrol 3/day for 3 weeks (or when my bottle ends as its not complete)
pct formadrol/tribulus/silymarin/t3 for about 2-3 weeks

wait 2-4 weeks

preweek 1 - cycle support

week 1-4 cycle support, 1.5ml sustaplex325, sup1
week 5-6 cycle support, 1.5ml sustaplex325, start tappering down retain3/2/1, hdrol 4/3/2, massfx 4/3/2, sup1
week 7 (pct) till end of bottles - cycle support, sup 1, nolva 40/30/20/20

sup1- whey protein, super mass (1250cal) protein, multivitamin (no iron, ala, bcaa), fish oil, flax seed oil, superior aminos, glutamine, silymarin, tribulus

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you add the usual? age, weight, bodyfat, goals, training experience, diet, etc?

off top of my head i'd say t3 in PCT is a big nono. your body is already all set to catabolize your gains without any help, no sense feeding it t3 to make sure you loose them. more comments once I know more too :D

kidracer69

Awards
Can you add the usual? age, weight, bodyfat, goals, training experience, diet, etc?

off top of my head i'd say t3 in post cycle therapy is a big nono. your body is already all set to catabolize your gains without any help, no sense feeding it t3 to make sure you loose them. more comments once I know more too :D
23, currently 150, bf probably under 10% (ectomorph)
goal 165ish cut (i want the sexy look, not on roids look), working out 2 years took a break and started up 2 months ago.
diet is chowhall food (deployed).

i know once i start my sustaplex cycle i will bulk up a lot.

Last time I was deployed I used methyl products and bulked up by eatting anything. I got to 170 and about 15% or less bf (29/30 wait before, 32after).

thats why i just want to try to have a clean diet while on the methyl products to see what kind of look I will attain.

if it works out and i like the look, i will continue that diet with the sustaplex. if not then i will just bulk however way i can and then cut it off later.

basically seeing if i can do it all in one, or in stages.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then it looks good! just leave out the t3 :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Agreed leave out the t3 but I would add in POST Cycle Support for your post cycle therapy.

CROWLER

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 methyl 1a and 3 superdrol ed? That is a really really harsh cycle im sure alot of vets wouldnt even run. Its like stacking m1t and superdrol :fool2:

I dont understand how you laid out the cycle either....you are going to go SERM less on the m1a masterdrol cycle? thats retarded.

Then you go into a sustaplex cycle which is too short. 6 weeks is a waste. and you arent even allowing time for the esters to clear! do some more research, damn.

Not to mention you are 150lbs.....

kidracer69

Awards
with 10 ml @ 1.5ml i can only run it for 6 1/2 weeks. how many weeks should it be ran?

im actually doing m1a and m1p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 methyl 1a and 3 superdrol ed? That is a really really harsh cycle im sure alot of vets wouldnt even run. Its like stacking m1t and superdrol :fool2:

I dont understand how you laid out the cycle either....you are going to go SERM less on the m1a masterdrol cycle? thats retarded.

Then you go into a sustaplex cycle which is too short. 6 weeks is a waste. and you arent even allowing time for the esters to clear! do some more research, damn.

Not to mention you are 150lbs.....
My sentiments exactly...I would scratch this cycle and go back to the drawing board.

kidracer69

Awards
started my m1a and m1p... i only have 2-3 weeks of the stuff as its left overs. i will extend sustaplex cycle to 10 weeks.

kidracer69

Awards
no i have nolva and milk thistle/cycle support/vitamins/etc

i do have a bottle of formadrol somewhere though... is it any use?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think he means the test booster T3 for post cycle therapy not actual thyroid hormone.