Phera bridge into MOHN...

z28man

Awards
  • Established
So here in the next few months I want to make use of these MOHN bottles Ive had left over. I want to bridge into MOHN with something more dirty. Ive got the original AX phera and I was thinking to run phera weeks 1-3 and MOHN weeks 2-5, that way Im geting out with just a 5 weeker. Im MPB prone so Im flirting with pulsing the phera instead for a longer duration or use epistane instead for the 1st 4 weeks or pulsed. Ive used ergomax lmg twice and really liked it for the mass gains, but the havoc Ive used was better for stength from what I recall and recomp. Also, there is the heart issue with phera, maybe limiting to 3 weeks and not going above 30 mg would help? Ill also use high dose resveratrol throughout and post cycle if I decide to use phera. Ive got nolva and will use derma sustain with it PCT, amongst other things. 27 yrs old, several AAS, PH, PS cycles, 220lbs at about 13-15 perc. BF. Been lifting seriously for about 9 yrs. Thoughts?

(I dont actually have the above mentioned hormones, this is strictly hypothetical)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
phera 1-3 not going over 30mg and weeks 2,3 using it only on workout days. mohn 2-5 or even 1-5. I like that you are using reservatrol with the phera i think ill wait to use phera again until i get some reservatrol.