Test levels four weeks after a three week run of superdrol

MarkPerry

Awards
are they lower than they were before the cycle and after proper PCT

shutdown, and recovery from shutdown obvioiusly varies

but i will have tor, clomid, or nolva for my PCT

i can't see myself gaining x amount of weight, if 4 weeks later my test levels are still lagging, even a little

alainbballing

Awards
Im not to sure what your question is...But safe bet would be a simple search might help u out alot many people have ran superdrol and even more questions about it have been ask SO im sure your question has been answered already

MarkPerry

Awards
i have searched and nobody gets there test done a month after their cycle.

shutdown is obviously a possiblility

all guys take a pct to get back to normal, but i don't know what normal is

the same test as before or slightly lower

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Short answer..yes, you'll still be suppressed. It can take upwards of 8-12 weeks for test levels to return to normal depending on length of androgen use and PCT involved.

The general rule of thumb is time off should equal time on before starting another cycle.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mark, are you running post cycle therapy right now?

you do have everything you need for post cycle therapy, right?

MarkPerry

Awards
i can get anything I want I just don't want to take superdrol, then my pct, test boosters and the like, and still have to weight possibly 3 months for my natural test levels to be back to normal

i know it would probably be less, but I have more important things than to do than gain 10 pounds of muscle and then feel like **** because im on pct

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i can get anything I want I just don't want to take superdrol, then my post cycle therapy, test boosters and the like, and still have to weight possibly 3 months for my natural test levels to be back to normal

i know it would probably be less, but I have more important things than to do than gain 10 pounds of muscle and then feel like **** because im on post cycle therapy
As if there is some other option?

3 weeks, 12 weeks,.. PCT is gonna happen (well, SHOULD happen :trout: )
However, your sensitivity to LH and such will be much higher after a 3 weeker then a drawn out 12week cycle. Recovery will be faster, and the CHANCES of feelin like sh*t will be reduced.
You CAN choose another anabolic besides SD ya know..

MarkPerry

Awards
yeah i know i've already tried orastan-a. all it did was lean me out. i'm looking for something a little bit stronger.