Best PH to stack with H-Drol?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i go to start a cycle with H-Drol, and i want to stack it with another PH.

The idea is to obtain lean mass (no water retention) with no sides (or minimal sides).

What other "light" PH can i stack with HD??

Thanks.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i'd run it alone if i was you or add a non-methyl like furazadrol or propadrol (think its non meth).

Other "light" ph's could be Epistane or Havoc.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
You can stack it with 1,4 AD also
I'm not sure, but i think 1,4AD is "wet" methylated PH, isnt it? and im searching for a "dry" non-methyl PH with minimal sides and no water retention for stacking with HD.

Im not searching for "extreme gains", but for lean mass gains with no water retention and no sides.

This will be my first cycle, so i'll take 50mg of HD for only 4 weeks, stacking it with another mild PH.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
1,4 AD shouldnt be wet as its a precursor to boldenone and thats known for lean gains in muscle and weight not wet gains. You might be thinkign of M 1,4 ADD which is wet.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
my next cycle im going to stack H-Drol and superdrol(mdrol) should be interesting but if your worried about sides and stuff i probably wouldnt reccomend the same stack. I would go with the epistane if i was in your shoes.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Furazadrol, propadrol, winztrol, or TRN/Trenadrol. I think the TRN/Trenadrol (plz don't start the argument about them being different compounds here) would be pretty sick to stack with H-Drol as long as the doseage is below six mg. Maybe 50mg Hdrol with 2-4mg TRN.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stxnas beat me to it :) I think the hdrol/prostanazol (winztrol) would make a great leaning combo.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I just finished M-Drol/Furazadrol and liked it.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I´ve just found this in the Net: Prohormone FAQs - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum
The difference between "wet" and "dry" steroids/phs is water retention. Water retention is caused by estrogen through aromatase.

Wikipedia: Aromatase is an enzyme of the cytochrome P450 superfamily (EC 1.14.14.1), whose function is to aromatize androgens (that is, to selectively increase their aromaticity), producing estrogens. As such, it is an important factor in sexual development.

Effectively: Aromatase is when excess testosterone converts to estrogen.

WET:
M1,4ADD
Phera
M1T (and subsequent legal variants/clones)
*Superdrol

DRY:
Bold
Epithios
Tren
*Superdrol
Halodrol
Winztrol
Furazadrol
Prop

STRENGTH:
Tren
Superdrol
M1T(and legal clones)
Phera
M14ADD

On the strength category there are probably more, but from what I hear those are the biggies.

Prohormone Classification

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Simply put:
Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not.

These prohormones classifications are based on thier steroid counterparts. If there are any revisions needed PLEASE message me.
Class I
Boldenone based phs - 1,4AD & Bold
Trenbolone based phs - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
Testosterone based phs - Methyl 1 Testosterone
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based phs - Epithio & Clones (Havoc/Epistane/so on so forth)

Class II
Masteron (Dromostanolone) based phs - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based phs - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based phs - M1,4ADD etc
Winstrol (stanozolol) based phs - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based phs - Furazadrol etc
Propadrol
Pheraplex & Clones
4-AD
If that is true and H-Drol is a "Class II" PH, then the best dry PH to stack with it would be a "Class I" dry PH: 1,4AD Bold or Epistane, isn't it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bold is iffy, as you'd basically want to start taking it 3-4 weeks before hdrol, to let it get started as it a slow compound, and then also moderately expsneive to run. Tren has the highest side effects of the 3, but will add the most strength at the same time. Epistane is relatively low side effect.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
bold is iffy, as you'd basically want to start taking it 3-4 weeks before hdrol, to let it get started as it a slow compound, and then also moderately expsneive to run. Tren has the highest side effects of the 3, but will add the most strength at the same time. Epistane is relatively low side effect.
OK, thanks a lot.

If Tren has the highest sides, i discard it.

So the final decision will be H-Drol/Bold or H-Drol/Epi

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a reason in particular to not do 2 class IIs? I had been pondering a halo / prostanazol (winztrol) for serious minimal side effects with leaning + hardening at the same time.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason in particular to not do 2 class IIs? I had been pondering a halo / prostanazol (winztrol) for serious minimal side effects with leaning + hardening at the same time.
None. I believe that the effects would be better if i mix a Class I with a Class II PH, but the true is that im not sure of that. Thats the reason.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that was what I guessed you were thinking. I'm surprised that superdrol is in class 2. I guess its a marker of how androgenic a compound is vs how anabolic.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may end up doing light mega-trn with hdrol. Or since M1T is listed I imagine regular 1-t would also be a class one, I could do 1-t + halo. 1-t is relatively low sides as well (other than HTPA suppression)

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Finally, i decided my first cycle will be H-Drol/Epistane. I think it would be fine for decent lean mass gains with minimal sides.

Now i need yours help again:

I plan take this mg. of each product by day (HD comes in bottles of 60 caps with 25mg each, and Epi is 90 caps. of 10mg):

Week HD Epi
1 - 25 20
2 - 50 30
3 - 75 40
4 - 50 30

Total: 56caps of HD and 84caps of Epi (so would remain 4caps of HD and 6 of Epi, and i take that remaining caps the 5th. week, one cap of each by day)

I think that dose is fine. Do you think is OK?

Any advice about post cycle therapy with that?

Benderzzz

Awards
how much do you weigh
because i am over 200 and saw really good gains when i was at 100mg ed of halo
good gains being 4lbs in that week and looked a lot leaner than the week prior. Also I had a lot of Personal Records on that week
it might be worth getting another 20$ bottle imho

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
how much do you weigh
because i am over 200 and saw really good gains when i was at 100mg ed of halo
Im 177 Lbs. I dont want take too much mg. because this is my first cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would strongly suggest no taper down at the end. just end it when it ends instead. if you are already experiencing htpa shutdown/suppression, lowering the dose will not have it start coming back any earlier, but you will get lower (to none at all) gains that week.

Benderzzz

Awards
well then i think 75mg will be fine in that case
but remember your going to get shutdown (degree of shutdown not known) either way so PCT is the most important part of the cycle. Get a SERM if you can for PCT

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a big maybe. :) some people do ok with that. A SERM is possibly best, but there are also a few other OTC legal options, including Post Cycle Support by anabolic innovations and also Dermacrine Sustain from primordial performance.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally, i decided my first cycle will be H-drol/epi. I think it would be fine for decent lean mass gains with minimal sides.

Now i need yours help again:

I plan take this mg. of each product by day (HD comes in bottles of 60 caps with 25mg each, and Epi is 90 caps. of 10mg):

Week HD Epi
1 - 25 20
2 - 50 30
3 - 75 40
4 - 50 30

Total: 56caps of HD and 84caps of Epi (so would remain 4caps of HD and 6 of Epi, and i take that remaining caps the 5th. week, one cap of each by day)

I think that dose is fine. Do you think is OK?

Any advice about post cycle therapy with that?
Here is what i would do bro.

Stanodrol: 600/600/800/800/800/800/800/800

Halodrol(starting after 2 weeks of stano): 75/75/75/75/75/75

Pct: Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 20/20/20/20

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be ok for post cycle therapy Novedex + 6-oxo, or this is not enough? Any other idea for PCT?
Don't use otc pct dude. You are putting your endocrine system at jeopardy. Cycling without proper pct is like driving drunk. You might be fine if you aren't too $hitfaced, but it is still dangerous. You need to have nolva and clomid on hand before beginning your cycle imo.