Hammer Sports - PMAX Ultra

jtmOBX

jtmOBX

Awards
A buddy of mine gave me a bottle of this stuff, I remember when it was being sold and almost bought some myself. I cant find any logs or much information on how well it worked for people. I think I remember seeing purity tests (cant find them now), but just wanted to know if anyone's ran a cycle of it and how it worked out.

I remember the company as being pretty reputable but I am finding some negative now.

Apperciate any feedback fellas.

RUNNER 67

Awards
funny post. I just tried to contact prometabolix thru some v store.com e-mail address asking the very same questions. I have six bottles of P-max and two of the H-max. All i wanted to know was if they are properly dosed, under dosed or just garbage. No b.s., if they are junk i'll toss them, i just don't want to invest the time in a future cycle and get crap results. If anyone else does no a different contact, or other info, that would be great.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There was a big deal about this back when he came out with the stuff. I think the general consensus was that it was all junk. He did offer to buy back product from anyone who wanted to send it back though.

I've got a couple of bottles of p-max myself just sitting around.

jtmOBX

jtmOBX

Awards
There was a big deal about this back when he came out with the stuff. I think the general consensus was that it was all junk. He did offer to buy back product from anyone who wanted to send it back though.

I've got a couple of bottles of p-max myself just sitting around.
Thanks, thought that may be the case. Ah well. Thanks for the information.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought that was the H-50 clone that many thought was bunk...was this stuff included in that too?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it was.... but I could be wrong. Thats why I haven't bothered to crack mine open yet.

jtmOBX

jtmOBX

Awards
I remember a lot of people buying it at the the time but I cant find much information on it at all. If it was the Halodrol clone that people were thinking was bunk then it could be plausible that it was because they were comparing it to the original Gaspari version that was out at the time (and which was a little more than 4-chloro-17).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea you wont find much, because most of the drama happened in the Prometabolox area, and that is gone now.

Like I said, I could be wrong. Start a cycle of yours and let me know so then I can figgure out what to do with mine LOL!

Ethan05

Awards
I bought some Pmax and Hmax about a year ago from "Prometa" and I can say w/ 100% certainty that it is not underdosed . . it's complete and total bunk . . he was going to come out w/ his clone for Promag.25 b/c he loved that supp. but never did . . sorry you wasted your $$ but we all do it . . hell I did but I found H-drol from CEL and it was all good from there . . hope this helps ya bro.

jtmOBX

jtmOBX

Awards
Yea you wont find much, because most of the drama happened in the Prometabolox area, and that is gone now.

Like I said, I could be wrong. Start a cycle of yours and let me know so then I can figgure out what to do with mine LOL!
Haha, you mean youre not volunteering?

I bought some Pmax and Hmax about a year ago from "Prometa" and I can say w/ 100% certainty that it is not underdosed . . it's complete and total bunk . . he was going to come out w/ his clone for Promag.25 b/c he loved that supp. but never did . . sorry you wasted your $$ but we all do it . . hell I did but I found H-drol from CEL and it was all good from there . . hope this helps ya bro.
Well guess this mystery is solved, appreciate the info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I KNOW that some or all of the H-Max was underdosed or bunk...I just wasn't sure if the P-Max was too.

Hmm...BRB :type:

EDIT:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/prometabolix-archives/45661-anyone-using-pmax.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/prometabolix-archives/48732-did-we-ever.html - ironic that there's this issue and Pro refused to post up a COA...even if there was a good batch or two this makes it look otherwise...

I didn't read through the first one, but the thread title indicates that it might be relevant.

Last edited:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Consensus was that the PMAX was complete bunk. I recall the feedback on the HMAX was a little more mixed. I'm not sure anyone actually got a refund but it's probably worth contacting them to see if they'll honor their promise.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I bought it..
Read a lot of controversy about it..
Didn't even bother wasting my time with it so I sold it to some retard.
:bow28: :djparty: :cheers: