switching gear in current cycle...

richirich_99

Awards
I think i may be able to get my hand on some test e or test c and was curious about if i could just start using the sust eod til i run out, and then finish the cycle with the test?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't be that big of a deal as long as you run the same dose.

richirich_99

Awards
It shouldn't be that big of a deal as long as you run the same dose.
if i started running the sust EOD, would i just divide it up to where im still only getting 500mg/week, or would each injection be 250mg?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
if i started running the sust EOD, would i just divide it up to where im still only getting 500mg/week, or would each injection be 250mg?
Use The Roid Calculator to figure it out quick and easy: http://www.powerboard.se/roidcalc/

Or you could use the following formula and do it by hand:

CurrentValue=CurrentInject+(PreviousInject*Exp(-(LN2/halflife)*TimeSinceLast))

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You could divide it so that you're getting 500mg a week with EOD shots. I would say it's just easier to pin Cyp or Enan twice a week. If you're gonna do EOD do it with Prop or Ace, just my 2CC's.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You could divide it so that you're getting 500mg a week with EOD shots. I would say it's just easier to pin Cyp or Enan twice a week. If you're gonna do EOD do it with Prop or Ace, just my 2CC's.
He's worried about the equivalency of the two types...one with multiple various esters and the other long-estered. 500mg of sust is not equal to 500mg of cyp.

He is also worried about the transition...and wants to make it in such a way that blood levels remain fairly constant as the esters are mixed and the types of test are switched.. He does that by performing a calculation to determine how much hormone is active in the blood at any given point in time (using the variables of time, injection frequency, quantity, half life of the type of test used, etc.)...the Roid Calculator has been around for a long time...it is accurate and easy to use and invaluable in making these types of determinations.