Please Critique My Epi Cycle

xbox360

Awards
I have continued to read over teh last month or so and I think I am ready for my first cycle. BTW, I am 21, 190 lbs (14-15% BF). Been lifting for 6 years.

This is what I am thinking:

ON Cycle:
Epi: 20/30/40/40
Anabolic Pump
AI Cycle Support

OFF Cycle:
AI Post Cycle Support
Novla (liquid) 40/40/20/10 Once per day

Also if I work out at 9:15 AM how should the dosage for Epi look? Should I still take half the dose upon waking (i.e. 10-20) then the rest pre workout which would be about an hour later after waking? Or should I spread it out more?

And do you guys find it better to lift more during the cycle? I want to stick with a Push-Pull style workout to make sure there are no imbalances strength wise.

Thanks for looking! I really appreciate it!

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good to me. I would spread out the dosage evenly throughout the day. Take your first dose first thing in the morning and then the next dose early afternoon like 3pm. Good luck with the cycle!

xbox360

Awards
Thanks man,

Anything anyone would add to this?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
IMO it would be safe for you to go ahead and start at 30mgs, but if you'd rather not then that's fine too. Also, with the dosages, once you get into the 30mg range dose once with breakfast, then 6-8 hours later, then 6-8hours after that, and when you start 40mgs, do it just the same but with 5-6 hours inbetween each dose.

xbox360

Awards
IMO it would be safe for you to go ahead and start at 30mgs, but if you'd rather not then that's fine too. Also, with the dosages, once you get into the 30mg range dose once with breakfast, then 6-8 hours later, then 6-8hours after that, and when you start 40mgs, do it just the same but with 5-6 hours inbetween each dose.
So each dose being 10mg (1 cap)?

Thanks!

xbox360

Awards
Exactly.. And, everything looks pretty good with ur cycle, so good luck! Epi is the truth.. lol
Thanks a lot! I just placed my order on N-planet and from Discount anabolics (for the Epi).

I will start a log when I receive the stuff!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looks GREAT actually very something very similar to what I am thinking of doing.

I was looking at doing

Epi with Cycle Support

Followed by POST Cycle Support.

Thanks!

CROWLER