cycle advice....

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
been thinking and ill have either enough money for 30ml of test or 20ml of test and 10 of deca, which would help me put on the most weight and gains...i have experience and know how deca shuts u down hard....so choice A or B?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
When you say you have experience, what are you referring to? Whats your cycle history?

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
ran SD, halodrol, epistane, test, trenadrol....advice...i am lookin to gain more weight basically and size

onelife

onelife

Awards
if you could tell us previous test dosages, duration, protocol etc. It would make it easier to decide on the two.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
if you could tell us previous test dosages, duration, protocol etc. It would make it easier to decide on the two.
test was run @ 500mg for 10weeks on mon. and thur. it was TEST E...ran clomid and nolva after with pct...

onelife

onelife

Awards
Okay well in my opinion.. test e at 500 and some deca would be the better choice. You will probabley get different opinions on this though. But I see no reason to climb above 500 on test without having a good many injectable cycles under the belt. If you can't grow well on 500 test e for several cycles then something is definitely out of order. Keep us posted!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I personally would do Test-E and an oral to jumpstart...... but if you're set between the 2 options, go with test and deca.