Super Winter Bulk Monster Cycle!!!

shreddedkid11

Awards
ok this summer i got my training and diet in order and they are working together synergistically well. now, this winter i'm gonna look to just blow up. i was thinking of running m1,4add (got two bottles) bridged into phera (got 1 bottle) and run propadrol throughout to maintain a hard, dry look and to negate some of the negative side effects of bloating and gyno that phera and m1, 4add can irritate. i just have a question if this would be a good cycle, what i could expect to gain from this cycle (mass, strength, or both - mass is the main goal), and what the dosages and cycle lengths should be like. if you dont know im 6'1 205 lbs and 24 years old.

thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
ok this summer i got my training and diet in order and they are working together synergistically well. now, this winter i'm gonna look to just blow up. i was thinking of running m1,4add (got two bottles) bridged into phera (got 1 bottle) and run propadrol throughout to maintain a hard, dry look and to negate some of the negative side effects of bloating and gyno that phera and m1, 4add can irritate. i just have a question if this would be a good cycle, what i could expect to gain from this cycle (mass, strength, or both - mass is the main goal), and what the dosages and cycle lengths should be like. if you dont know im 6'1 205 lbs and 24 years old.

thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated

well, i definitely wouldn't stack propadrol with either of these compounds.. nor would stack all three at once...

propadrol is already two different compounds in one pill..

I dont know you cycle history, but if you only have a couple cycles, or this will be your first.. then there is no way i would advise stacking anything, especially two methyls and two more PH's in one cycle...

If i was setting up a "heavy" legal oral bulking cycle for myself with what you have on hand, it would look something like this:

wk1)120mg m1,4add
wk2)150mg m1,4add
wk3)180mg m1,4add
wk4)20mg phera plex
wk5)30mg phera plex
wk6)30-40mg phera plex

This is not a cycle for a newb... only run this high of doses for these durations if you have experience with both pheraplex and m1,4add. This cycle is very susceptible to gyno, and will cause extreme shutdown...

i would run this with 3 scoops of anabolic innovations cycle support, lots of flaxseed oil, sam-e, and some coq10.

HCG would definitely be recommended and a SERM is absolutely recommended to have on hand for safety...

good luck

paulieg

Awards
How about:
Wk1: M14ADD 60
Wk2: M14ADD 90
Wk3: M14ADD 120
Wk4: M14ADD 90, Phera 10, Prop 30
Wk5: Phera 20, Prop 60
Wk6: Phera 30, Prop 90

jrob24

Awards