M14add Questions Answered!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

M14add Questions Answered!!

I am currentley on my last few days of my M14add unfortunatley And i see people have had alot of questions about it and are not getting many answers i ran my cycle 5 weeks first week starting at 90mg the rest of the cycle was ran at 120mg.. If any one has any questions feel free to ask i will try and answer them to the best of my ability! And just to answer the libido question it doesnt destroy it at all!!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

So how was it? Strength and Mass gains? Wet or not so wet?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    So how was it? Strength and Mass gains? Wet or not so wet?
    Strength was great everything went up bench was the greatest went up 30lbs very nice!! Mass was good up 11 pounds. It seemed very wet in the beginning two weeks but i seemed to dry out and get very nice and lean the last three I def plan on running another cycle soon. Call me crazy but i want to stack it with mdrol mmmmhmmm!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5656 View Post
    Strength was great everything went up bench was the greatest went up 30lbs very nice!! Mass was good up 11 pounds. It seemed very wet in the beginning two weeks but i seemed to dry out and get very nice and lean the last three I def plan on running another cycle soon. Call me crazy but i want to stack it with mdrol mmmmhmmm!!!
    Nice results. Nothing wrong with a nice little bridged cycle!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

This is good to hear. I plan on having M1,4ADD as part of the winter bulker i'm planning. So 120mg is the highest you went during the 5 weeks? I'm curious to boost it to 150mg and see what the results would be like. I definately can't wait to try it out for myself.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking 90/120/120/150...how much do you weigh and what is your cycle exp.?

what sides did you notice? acne?

was there a libido boost or was it just like normal?

im really curious about this one, getting eager to run it actually, got two bottles. If i cant get my hands on some damn dbols ill run this as an alternative to kick off an injectable.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I was thinking 90/120/120/150...how much do you weigh and what is your cycle exp.?

what sides did you notice? acne?

was there a libido boost or was it just like normal?

im really curious about this one, getting eager to run it actually, got two bottles. If i cant get my hands on some damn dbols ill run this as an alternative to kick off an injectable.

I am 5'9 and weighed 185 at the beggining of the cycle and now i weigh in at 196. Acne has been a problem it started about the second week on my back nothing really serious then this 4th and 5th week it has started popping up on my face again nothing real serious. And libido was pretty much like normal maybe a slight boost. I have ran dbol before and i would definatley say that this is very much comparable to it. And the great thing is its legal! And my next cycle i want to run it at 180mg.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for your review. guys you should rep this man. anyway, did you notice a drop off in gains? did it take a while to notice good effects from it?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This is good to hear. I plan on having M1,4ADD as part of the winter bulker i'm planning. So 120mg is the highest you went during the 5 weeks? I'm curious to boost it to 150mg and see what the results would be like. I definately can't wait to try it out for myself.
    120 is as high as i went. My next cycle im going to try 180 i cant wait. Im still in debate about it but i actually think i like this stuff more than superdrol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    thanks for your review. guys you should rep this man. anyway, did you notice a drop off in gains? did it take a while to notice good effects from it?
    My gains really didnt stop until this 5th week the directions say dont take for more than four but i was kind of fishy about that when i read it so i figured i would run five just to see when gains really stopped and it was the very end of week four. Effects began at the end of the first week. The rock hard pumps that are more amazing than any N.O. product i have ever taken. I mean these pumps actually hurt when you leave the gym. Not painfull ones but i mean that "HELL YA" pump. And i couldnt ever get my mind off the gym by the end of the first week all i could think was lift lift lift!! By the second week i was eating like a monster and the gains really started to come through week 2 and 3 then started to taper down through week four. I definatley reccomend this product to anyone it WILL NOT let you down!!!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Awesome review. I got some on the way and will be doing a bridge of Methyl-1-alpha and M14ADD. If this doesn't produce the most insane gains I don't know what will, legally.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

120 is as high as i went. My next cycle im going to try 180 i cant wait. Im still in debate about it but i actually think i like this stuff more than superdrol
    I have really high hopes for this stuff. When i do get it going i'm going to experiment with the dosages. With the conversion rate of this stuff into d-bol which i read is anywhere from 15-20%, then 180mg would convert to 27-36mg of d-bol in theory. Not a bad dose. Can't wait to try this stuff out. Thanks for your thoughts on this stuff as i haven't found too many reviews myself.

Legendary

13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

wow this stuff is legal? I thought it was taken off the shelves years ago. or is this stuff different? I still have bottles of the old stuff.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Same stuff and yes it's legal.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I have really high hopes for this stuff. When i do get it going i'm going to experiment with the dosages. With the conversion rate of this stuff into d-bol which i read is anywhere from 15-20%, then 180mg would convert to 27-36mg of d-bol in theory. Not a bad dose. Can't wait to try this stuff out. Thanks for your thoughts on this stuff as i haven't found too many reviews myself.
    It wont let you down dont worry!! And that was exactley my thinking on the conversion like you said would definatley be a good dose of dbol!! Ya when i started my cycle i had questions and nobody seem to know to much about it so i figured i would do everyone a favor and help them out from what i learned with my cycle!!
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I am 5'9 and weighed 185 at the beggining of the cycle and now i weigh in at 196. Acne has been a problem it started about the second week on my back nothing really serious then this 4th and 5th week it has started popping up on my face again nothing real serious. And libido was pretty much like normal maybe a slight boost. I have ran dbol before and i would definatley say that this is very much comparable to it. And the great thing is its legal! And my next cycle i want to run it at 180mg.
    How was it on the hairline?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    How was it on the hairline?
    Was wonderful didnt seem to affect it at all really that i noticed.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

My next cycle I wanted to try 120mgs M14add and trisorbagen. Not sure if I want to pulse or do a straight cycle. Is M14add something that works better doing a straight cycle?
  19. Registered User
    Answers

I liked m1,4 in the 120-150mg range. I dont know how heavy you are though( im in the 260s) but lighter lifters might get away with lower doses.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis View Post
    I liked m1,4 in the 120-150mg range. I dont know how heavy you are though( im in the 260s) but lighter lifters might get away with lower doses.
    im about 5'6 and 165. What doses would you suggest with m1, 4? I've ran a PP cycle, and SD cycle and im on a sust 250 and PP cycle right now.....but already planning ahead to next years cycle.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Are you referring to the M1,4ADD made by C.E.L? Thats the only company that I know of that makes it.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by g29er View Post
    Are you referring to the M1,4ADD made by C.E.L? Thats the only company that I know of that makes it.
    Yes.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    My next cycle I wanted to try 120mgs M14add and trisorbagen. Not sure if I want to pulse or do a straight cycle. Is M14add something that works better doing a straight cycle?
    I honestley think a straight cycle would be best for it considering it converts to dbol and you would want to keep the levels consistent every day. Thats just my opinion maybe we could get some imput from others to. And my next cycle i definatley want to try that trisorbagen out with it im going to run superdrol and m14add.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by richirich_99 View Post
    im about 5'6 and 165. What doses would you suggest with m1, 4? I've ran a PP cycle, and superdrol cycle and im on a sust 250 and PP cycle right now.....but already planning ahead to next years cycle.
    i honestly wouldnt go any less than 120mg.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis View Post
    That definatley seems like the sweet spot for it. Id like to try it at 180 range. Just to test.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Answers

any evidence of gyno?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    any evidence of gyno?
    not at all no puffiness or tenderness!! But im not really prone to gyno.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

repped
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by g29er View Post
    BCS Labs makes Mayhem which is the same. Just throwing that out there.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    BCS Labs makes Mayhem which is the same. Just throwing that out there.
    Wow, i thought that was the only one iv looked all over for another company that makes it. Guess i wasnt looking hard enough...
  31. Registered User
    Answers

BCS Mayhem is 40mg a pill as opposed to 30mg in CEL's. Both 60 caps a bottle i believe too.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Eightpak View Post
    BCS Mayhem is 40mg a pill as opposed to 30mg in CEL's. Both 60 caps a bottle i believe too.
    I saw that. I like that cel has the certificate of authenticity though nice comforter.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

yea too bad mayhem is 2x the price of cels on NP
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I saw that. I like that cel has the certificate of authenticity though nice comforter.
    They do? I never saw a COA for M1,4ADD on competetive's website. Where have you seen this?

Legendary

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

For a total of 60mg more per bottle it's not worth it for the price of mayhem over CEL's product.

Legendary

36. Registered User
    Answers

For a total of 60mg more per bottle it's not worth it for the price of mayhem over CEL's product.
    It's actually 600mg.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

They do? I never saw a COA for M1,4ADD on competetive's website. Where have you seen this?
    it was actually on a supplement site that i ran across. Let me see if i can track it down again and get you the link.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    It's actually 600mg.
    whoops, correct my bad...12 hour shift on the mind

Legendary

39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    It's actually 600mg.
    yea but with current prices

2CELS = 1 Mayhem

2CELS = more product
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Yea Its just that I picked up some mayhem on bb.com 31 day sale for 22 bucks. Now thats a steal
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 04:15 AM
  2. Super Human Radio Show SHR # 755 - Listener Questions Answered
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:14 AM
  4. CEL M14add question
    By Eman5656 in forum Anabolics