To havoc/epi or to H-drol

azncutter

Awards
Well I was planning on picking up 2 bottles H-drol since there is a good sale going on with it but every where i've been reading it states that havoc/epi blow h-drol out of the water. 2 hdrols cost about the same as 1 havoc/epi so what would be your opinion to get? :blink:

They both seem to be lean/dry gainers but hdrol seems to take about 3 weeks to kick in from what ive been reading.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well I was planning on picking up 2 bottles H-drol since there is a good sale going on with it but every where i've been reading it states that havoc/epi blow h-drol out of the water. 2 hdrols cost about the same as 1 havoc/epi so what would be your opinion to get? :blink:

They both seem to be lean/dry gainers but hdrol seems to take about 3 weeks to kick in from what ive been reading.
The gains are better with havoc, but the androgenic sides are less with hdrol. I had good gains with havoc, but the androgenic sides will probrably keep me from running it again. So pick your poison better gains or less hair loss( I shedded pretty bad on havoc, so if you go with that take precautions. I'm NOT mpb prone).

FX01

Awards
Havoc works, but it has it's sides as well.H-drol has had a lot of good feedback here and on DA, it's going to depend on how you run either compound.
I ran a 3 week cycle of Havoc last month, gained around 12 lbs. and only lost about 3 lbs. after.It works, but I couldn't stand the elevated BP and morning headaches, even running it at 10 mgs. on week three.
Good Luck.

richirich_99

Awards
i was thinking about trying a cycle of RPN Havoc but i dont know if i want the sides. maybe i'll stick to my new found love for needles. lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Havoc or Epistane

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
run epistane with hdrol :)

I say run hdrol for 1 month and then run havoc/epistane.
I did that and I felt great on havoc...PLUS I got bloodwork done and no issues.
I think I was good because I never went above 40mg/day. To be honest I only ran 40mg for a few days. After doing hdrol for a month I got great gains with just 20/30mg of havoc a day.

Good luck.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have seen tons of people who have had some GREAT gains with both Havoc and Epistane.

I am going to do a Havoc/Epistane cycle with Cycle Support followed up with POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen tons of people who have had some GREAT gains with both Havoc and Epistane.

I am going to do a Havoc/Epistane cycle with Cycle Support followed up with POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER
If you want an interesting idea crowler, take PCS at double dose starting pre-cycle. From research (not from experience), it seems it would help prevent / lower shutdown. I plan to do more or less that on my cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
YOWZA, you got me drooling now lol This is the idea behind our new product coming out in a week by the name of Stoked. It is the same ingredients as Post Cycle Support but it doesn't intimidate people who want to use it by itself

So how would you do it if including the following??

Epistane
Cycle Support
Post Cycle Support
STOKED!

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd start double dosing stoked as early as you can. 30 days pre epistane would give long enough for it to be in full swing before the cycle, 2 weeks is ok if you dont have 30 days. you'll start noticing the difference by then. Then cycle support as per usual, starting 2 weeks prior and going thru PCT. If stoked is 100% the same as PCS, then still your choice as to which you run during PCT :) Only thing i'd add is maybe a cortisol support something like retain 2, something along those lines during PCT, plus maybe a testosterone booster. Really don't need that, resveratrol covers that mostly too :) Can double your sperm count in 30-60 days.