Cardio or not? less or more?
- 10-30-2007, 03:24 PM
- 5'10" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Some help here please
Hi, asking this here since you all have pulse on muscle.....im 37, 5'10", 147 pounds with a good physique. Im very confused on whether I should be doing cardio to get my stomach flat and build ab muscle. Reason Im saying is that I have a lean build obviously but i want to keep my stomach flat and have my abs show as much as they can and It seems that even with a great diet and workout routine with no junk food, eating whole foods, protein, etc, it all goes to my stomach the older I get. And Im not ablet to see my abs. So my question is am I breaking down muscle by doing HIIT cardio 3 days a week for 20 mins as I dont really ever gain and my abs dont seem to show or should I be sticking to more cardio to keep my stomach flat? Im so confused whether cardio is the way or do I need to eat more and work out harder with no cardio to slim down?
Similar Forum Threads
- By limitless3679 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-19-2013, 09:17 PM
- By Spooly in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 12-05-2009, 06:22 PM
- By hman85 in forum Training ForumReplies: 47Last Post: 02-01-2009, 05:28 PM
- By SpikeDC in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:23 AM
- By SpikeDC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:46 AM