Consecutive Cycles?

ATH3386

Awards
Im in the process of running a ED 30mg cycle of epi. Im on day 21 of the cycle. Im wondering If I run epi and do a Nolva PCT of 40/40/20 and directly follow it with p-plex or even test.. if this would be bad. Problem being.. I dont have a ton of time to wait two months inbetween cycles.

Can anyone gimme a buncha options PS/AAS incuded?

richirich_99

Awards
i wouldnt do that just because its so hard on your body, but if you were going to do it, just do something thats legal that way you dont have to worry about the piss test. p-plex is a good one, i had great gains on it.

ATH3386

Awards
i wouldnt do that just because its so hard on your body, but if you were going to do it, just do something thats legal that way you dont have to worry about the piss test. p-plex is a good one, i had great gains on it.

Uhh WHAT? You think pinning test would be more harsh than pp? Read my post again and let it soak.. Im already ON Epi. I have a strong feeling you didnt read my post in the slightest bit.

richirich_99

Awards
Uhh WHAT? You think pinning test would be more harsh than pp? Read my post again and let it soak.. Im already ON Epi. I have a strong feeling you didnt read my post in the slightest bit.
oh sorry i misread that, didnt catch that you were already on epi, pp is harsher on the liver than injectables tho

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Its an NCAA Test btw.. so PP would piss positive.
Let's see you want as much strength and size as you can get out of steroid cycles and you have a limited time constraint.

You might consider not coming off and doing a long cycle. A PCT after Epi is a waste if you are just going to go back on and suppress your HPTA. You could make the Epi the kick start...go ahead and begin the injectable test (frontload it if it is a long-ester to get it working quicker) a dosage of at least 750mg per week will be much more effective than 500mg (at 1 gram you will need ancillaries). Run this cycle as long as you can and still have time for PCT and adequate clearance time for the NCAA piss test. Add in the oral Phera-plex later in the cycle as your gains are slowing to give your strength another boost.