update havoc for newbcakes

SvenEleven

Awards
well here it goes just about 1 more week from finishing the havoc cycle i have weight started at 167 lbs ( mass almost all uper body! couldnt workout legs that much due to injury) i weighd my self today and im up to 179 lbs with 1 more week left at 40 mg ( hoping to squeeze in 5 more lbs or more ) so far the only side i have is dry joints guessing the estrogen lowering properties ) libido still up up up, no sign of gyno watsoever. for pct i have the old formula of powerfull can i megadose it ? and if yes up to how many more caps? and im planning to do my second cycle with havoc how long will i have to wait for next cycle? or just go for s-drol?(had really good results with havoc im ectomorph and wasnt even trying that hard to gain weight on my cycle and still gained 12 lbs in 3 weeks)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
well here it goes just about 1 more week from finishing the havoc cycle i have weight started at 167 lbs ( mass almost all uper body! couldnt workout legs that much due to injury) i weighd my self today and im up to 179 lbs with 1 more week left at 40 mg ( hoping to squeeze in 5 more lbs or more ) so far the only side i have is dry joints guessing the estrogen lowering properties ) libido still up up up, no sign of gyno watsoever. for post cycle therapy i have the old formula of powerfull can i megadose it ? and if yes up to how many more caps? and im planning to do my second cycle with havoc how long will i have to wait for next cycle? or just go for s-drol?(had really good results with havoc im ectomorph and wasnt even trying that hard to gain weight on my cycle and still gained 12 lbs in 3 weeks)
You are going to lose all that weight if you only have powerfull for your PCT.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
well here it goes just about 1 more week from finishing the havoc cycle i have weight started at 167 lbs ( mass almost all uper body! couldnt workout legs that much due to injury) i weighd my self today and im up to 179 lbs with 1 more week left at 40 mg ( hoping to squeeze in 5 more lbs or more ) so far the only side i have is dry joints guessing the estrogen lowering properties ) libido still up up up, no sign of gyno watsoever. for post cycle therapy i have the old formula of powerfull can i megadose it ? and if yes up to how many more caps? and im planning to do my second cycle with havoc how long will i have to wait for next cycle? or just go for s-drol?(had really good results with havoc im ectomorph and wasnt even trying that hard to gain weight on my cycle and still gained 12 lbs in 3 weeks)
If your relying on powerfull for post cycle therapy, you'll probrably lose your gains (if your lucky, thats all you'll lose). You need a serm and an anti cort at bare minimum. Also, you should wait a minimum of cycle time + post cycle therapy time before your next cycle (approx 8 weeks). I personally run a max of 2 cycles/year to give my body time to heal. Most people don't fully appreciate the effects of a designer cycle on the body. I mean I've only got one body, if I fuc it up too bad, it's gonna be a long painful life. JMO.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please tell me you have more planned for PCT than Powerfull?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sigh... this happens every other day.. at a bare minimum i would go dermacrine sustain + x-lean, tamox/torem/clomi + a anti-cort would be a lot better but i think ur too late to get a hold of something like that, good luck i hope u don't loose more than just ur gains..

SvenEleven

Awards
nah i got more than just powerfull got retain2 , still got cycle support, nolvadex. i was just wondering since i have the old formula of powerfull if how much can i megadose it? and can i start running creatine and amino on pct?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
congrats on running a cycle too soon (you only weighed 167lbs)
werent even trying to gain weight (why were you taking a steroid then, were you even watching you diet?)

and in short serving as a shining example of what NOT to EVER do for post cycle therapy. what the eff are you thinking man.