My first cycle...

deinemgrab

Awards
1-10 500mg test enanthate
1-4 20mg dbol
12-16 clomid

clomid will be 150mg the first 3 days and 100mg ed the first week followed by 50mg ed the remaining days.

my first week I will probably do 250mg test and 10mg dbol.

pre cycle:
I am also taking perfect cycle throughout the cycle and I am taking plenty of milk thistle the week before starting my cycle and I've also stopped taking creatine (normally I take 5mg on days I lift).
I had blood work done last month to check my test levels and liver/kidney function everything came back normal.
Cardio has never been a regular thing for me. Lately I've been running 1.5 miles after lifting 4 days a week. During the cycle I plan on only running 2-3 times a week. I run extremely slow I think it takes me a little over 15min to run the 1.5 miles.

I'm going to continue my current lifting schedule (other than changes to cardio)
Sun: cardio
Mon: chest
Tue: back & shoulders/cardio
Wed: legs
Thu: arms/cardio

I will be eating a healthy diet with plenty of protein/carbs (this is normal for me anyways) and replacing most of my shakes with weight gainer. I will try to stuff as much extra food down as I can handle. Normally I will cheat 1-2 times on the weekends, I don't plan on changing this. oh... and normally I will drink once a week socially. I won't be drinking at all during the cycle/post cycle.

I'm 25, 5'6, 155-160lbs, @13-14% body fat. My bench is about 315 raw and 365 in a power lifting shirt.
I've been training for about 6 years and the main focus has been power lifting. I've taken some andro products (by prolab) when I was too young and they were legal. about a year ago I tried halodrol.

My goal is to gain 20lbs and keep as much as possible. Also to get my raw bench mid 300s and keep it there.

The only question I have at this point is about gyno during my cycle. If I start to get it is clomid ok to take on cycle? I've only ever seen mention of nolvadex during a cycle. If so, how much and for how long? Can anyone answer this? I tried to research this before asking so please be nice.

I will probably keep a log just for myself. If I'm satisfied with everything when I complete my cycle I may post it all at once in case anyone cares to read.

thx for reading, any advice is welcome.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only question I have at this point is about gyno during my cycle. If I start to get it is clomid ok to take on cycle? I've only ever seen mention of nolvadex during a cycle. If so, how much and for how long? Can anyone answer this? I tried to research this before asking so please be nice.

I will probably keep a log just for myself. If I'm satisfied with everything when I complete my cycle I may post it all at once in case anyone cares to read.

thx for reading, any advice is welcome.
You would be better off using A-dex to prevent gyno but at the same time I would have some letro on hand if it actually did appear.

Standard on cycle nolva dosing is around 10mg's/day. But I still think your better off using an AI.

deinemgrab

Awards
You would be better off using A-dex to prevent gyno but at the same time I would have some letro on hand if it actually did appear.

Standard on cycle nolva dosing is around 10mg's/day. But I still think your better off using an AI.
I do not have access to nolva which is why I asked about clomid.