M1,4add

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
How is libido on this? I have heard that people are having issues on regular 1,4ADD, but seeing how this converts to D-bol would it have the same issues?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is libido on this? I have heard that people are having issues on regular 1,4ADD, but seeing how this converts to D-bol would it have the same issues?
im wondering this and a bunch of other stuff too about this m14add.....not much detailed feedback on it other than "its like dbol".....hmmm i guess that sums it up? Generally dbol gives a good sense of well being and libido boost tho so im guessing its the same???

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
bump....i got a bottle myself..

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
im wondering this and a bunch of other stuff too about this m14add.....not much detailed feedback on it other than "its like dbol".....hmmm i guess that sums it up? Generally dbol gives a good sense of well being and libido boost tho so im guessing its the same???
Yep thats what I was thinking too. I hope NP gets more of this in soon so I can try it.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
um have you guys searched around m14add and 14ad are the oldest compounds availible. theyre are the only two to survive the 1st gen ban

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
um have you guys searched around m14add and 14ad are the oldest compounds availible. theyre are the only two to survive the 1st gen ban
Not widely used though.